To promote her new single “Body On Me,” Rita Ora made her way onto Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday night to serve as the evening's musical guest.
J. Cole performed in his hometown of Fayetteville, N.C., last night, and he made sure to give his day one fans a couple of big surprises.
BJ The Chicago Kid was the latest singer to come through our office and bless it with a live acoustic performance. With two laidback guitarists by his side, BJ chilled in the studio for the length of the performance, and he killed it.
With Action Bronson pulling out of Montreal's Osheaga festival, Mos Def (who now goes by Yasiin Bey) was brought in to replace him.
Mac Miller is getting ready to drop his major label debut, and at the Grassroots festival in Omaha, Nebraska last night, he shared the first single from the project.
Last week, we heard Migos team with a 9-piece orchestra to transform "Hannah Montana" into something Beethoven would approve of.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
The Weeknd is getting a huge push into the pop superstar role, and last night he got pretty much the biggest co-sign possible in that world.
You may not have known, but today marks the 77th birthday of beloved soul singer Bill Withers. You don't have to be keeping track of his born day to know his songs-- Withers is responsible for such classics as "Just The Two Of Us" and "Lean On Me".
Eric Bellinger's very lush 2014 single, "Kiss Goodnight," is great in its own right, but we asked the talented singer and songwriter to strip down his popular single to guitar and vocals, and it revealed new intricacies in Bellinger's very precise and dynamic
A few weeks ago, we heard about a lesson put together at New Jersey's High Tech High School, which used Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly as its subject. Mr.
Drake has always paid tribute to Toronto, but it's only recently that he decided to rename it.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
We've reached the time of year where Jimmy Kimmel can host his musical guests on an outdoor stage, and we can't think of a better song to bring in the summer with than Jamie Foxx's new Kid Ink-assisted single, "Baby's In Love".
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way4,956 Views48 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio9,027 Views72 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"9,631 Views42 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio20,433 Views35 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo13,629 Views53 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,198 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"12,940 Views64 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,794 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,763 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show14,643 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,813 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,462 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,599 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"12,281 Views81 Comments
You may also like...