BJ The Chicago Kid was the latest singer to come through our office and bless it with a live acoustic performance. With two laidback guitarists by his side, BJ chilled in the studio for the length of the performance, and he killed it.
With Action Bronson pulling out of Montreal's Osheaga festival, Mos Def (who now goes by Yasiin Bey) was brought in to replace him.
Mac Miller is getting ready to drop his major label debut, and at the Grassroots festival in Omaha, Nebraska last night, he shared the first single from the project.
Last week, we heard Migos team with a 9-piece orchestra to transform "Hannah Montana" into something Beethoven would approve of.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
The Weeknd is getting a huge push into the pop superstar role, and last night he got pretty much the biggest co-sign possible in that world.
You may not have known, but today marks the 77th birthday of beloved soul singer Bill Withers. You don't have to be keeping track of his born day to know his songs-- Withers is responsible for such classics as "Just The Two Of Us" and "Lean On Me".
Eric Bellinger's very lush 2014 single, "Kiss Goodnight," is great in its own right, but we asked the talented singer and songwriter to strip down his popular single to guitar and vocals, and it revealed new intricacies in Bellinger's very precise and dynamic
A few weeks ago, we heard about a lesson put together at New Jersey's High Tech High School, which used Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly as its subject. Mr.
Drake has always paid tribute to Toronto, but it's only recently that he decided to rename it.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
We've reached the time of year where Jimmy Kimmel can host his musical guests on an outdoor stage, and we can't think of a better song to bring in the summer with than Jamie Foxx's new Kid Ink-assisted single, "Baby's In Love".
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,163 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,150 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,658 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,326 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date37,185 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,385 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,746 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,209 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,203 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,673 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,036 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,643 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,327 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,612 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,320 Views14 Comments