We've reached the time of year where Jimmy Kimmel can host his musical guests on an outdoor stage, and we can't think of a better song to bring in the summer with than Jamie Foxx's new Kid Ink-assisted single, "Baby's In Love".
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
The other week Will Smith took fans back a minute with a performance of his single "Gettin Jiggy Wit On" on David Letterman.
Will Smith has been busy promoting his new movie "Focus" around the world, so we've seen no lack of headlines involving the actor and former rapper.
Joey Bada$$ is currently in Europe promoting his recent album B4.DA.$$, which hit #1 on the rap charts last week. While in Paris, Joey stopped by the studios of the French news and entertainment show "Le Before Grand Journal."
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Ariana Grande has dominated the singles charts over the last year, but anyone who's heard her sophomore album, My Everything knows that there's plenty more potential radio hits to come.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Coming off one of the best albums of 2014, Run The Jewels made their way by The Conan O’Brien Show Thursday night and served as the evenings special musical guest.
While possessing the pipes of a young Michael Jackson, The Weeknd has generally hidden within the confines of dark, murky production, creating a highly influential sound, but limiting his crossover success to a certain degree.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape605 Views4 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1,761 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,272 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)491 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,564 Views7 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death8,198 Views31 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,826 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,821 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album26,876 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,011 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,450 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,651 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,815 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,362 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,802 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video2,697 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation250 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club311 Views