Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
The other week Will Smith took fans back a minute with a performance of his single "Gettin Jiggy Wit On" on David Letterman.
Will Smith has been busy promoting his new movie "Focus" around the world, so we've seen no lack of headlines involving the actor and former rapper.
Joey Bada$$ is currently in Europe promoting his recent album B4.DA.$$, which hit #1 on the rap charts last week. While in Paris, Joey stopped by the studios of the French news and entertainment show "Le Before Grand Journal."
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Ariana Grande has dominated the singles charts over the last year, but anyone who's heard her sophomore album, My Everything knows that there's plenty more potential radio hits to come.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Coming off one of the best albums of 2014, Run The Jewels made their way by The Conan O’Brien Show Thursday night and served as the evenings special musical guest.
While possessing the pipes of a young Michael Jackson, The Weeknd has generally hidden within the confines of dark, murky production, creating a highly influential sound, but limiting his crossover success to a certain degree.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
Kendrick Lamar could've easily made his SNL performance all about him (and had every right to), but while it seemed natural that the Compton rapper would perform a new solo cut following his energetic "i" performance, he decided to put on for his team instead.
Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, and he made sure to make his performance a memorable one.
Cruises seem to be giving traditional music festivals a run for their money as of late, with plenty of options (Coachella, Weezer, Holy Ship etc.) for those who want to a more party-driven experience than the usual boat getaway delivers.
Remy Ma has been out of jail for just over 90 days, and it's still an event when she does an interview or performance.
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
Vic Mensa has been experimenting with plenty of different production styles over the last little while, including rapping over Disclosure, and going full UK Dance with his mostly sung venture, "Down On My Luck".
Every time you think Juicy J has got as big as he can possibly get, he seems to raise the bar. After putting in a decade of work with legendary Memphis horrorcore group Three 6 Mafia, Juicy had a renaissance in his solo career.
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop644 Views3 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]10,504 Views31 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance5,581 Views42 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines2,300 Views12 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,434 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,865 Views16 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson910 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now985 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,577 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,716 Views23 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"946 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)882 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,068 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,545 Views63 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,481 Views52 Comments