J. Cole performed in his hometown of Fayetteville, N.C., last night, and he made sure to give his day one fans a couple of big surprises.
BJ The Chicago Kid was the latest singer to come through our office and bless it with a live acoustic performance. With two laidback guitarists by his side, BJ chilled in the studio for the length of the performance, and he killed it.
With Action Bronson pulling out of Montreal's Osheaga festival, Mos Def (who now goes by Yasiin Bey) was brought in to replace him.
Mac Miller is getting ready to drop his major label debut, and at the Grassroots festival in Omaha, Nebraska last night, he shared the first single from the project.
Last week, we heard Migos team with a 9-piece orchestra to transform "Hannah Montana" into something Beethoven would approve of.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
The Weeknd is getting a huge push into the pop superstar role, and last night he got pretty much the biggest co-sign possible in that world.
You may not have known, but today marks the 77th birthday of beloved soul singer Bill Withers. You don't have to be keeping track of his born day to know his songs-- Withers is responsible for such classics as "Just The Two Of Us" and "Lean On Me".
Eric Bellinger's very lush 2014 single, "Kiss Goodnight," is great in its own right, but we asked the talented singer and songwriter to strip down his popular single to guitar and vocals, and it revealed new intricacies in Bellinger's very precise and dynamic
A few weeks ago, we heard about a lesson put together at New Jersey's High Tech High School, which used Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly as its subject. Mr.
Drake has always paid tribute to Toronto, but it's only recently that he decided to rename it.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
We've reached the time of year where Jimmy Kimmel can host his musical guests on an outdoor stage, and we can't think of a better song to bring in the summer with than Jamie Foxx's new Kid Ink-assisted single, "Baby's In Love".
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK40 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL325 Views8 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"494 Views7 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida2,837 Views33 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,310 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,336 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More5,782 Views49 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,354 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow9,946 Views30 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid65,787 Views124 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,802 Views123 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,382 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,097 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week18,307 Views83 Comments