Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
The other week Will Smith took fans back a minute with a performance of his single "Gettin Jiggy Wit On" on David Letterman.
Will Smith has been busy promoting his new movie "Focus" around the world, so we've seen no lack of headlines involving the actor and former rapper.
Joey Bada$$ is currently in Europe promoting his recent album B4.DA.$$, which hit #1 on the rap charts last week. While in Paris, Joey stopped by the studios of the French news and entertainment show "Le Before Grand Journal."
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Ariana Grande has dominated the singles charts over the last year, but anyone who's heard her sophomore album, My Everything knows that there's plenty more potential radio hits to come.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Coming off one of the best albums of 2014, Run The Jewels made their way by The Conan O’Brien Show Thursday night and served as the evenings special musical guest.
While possessing the pipes of a young Michael Jackson, The Weeknd has generally hidden within the confines of dark, murky production, creating a highly influential sound, but limiting his crossover success to a certain degree.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
Kendrick Lamar could've easily made his SNL performance all about him (and had every right to), but while it seemed natural that the Compton rapper would perform a new solo cut following his energetic "i" performance, he decided to put on for his team instead.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth7,027 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,778 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,340 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,795 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,159 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,122 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,343 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,199 Views79 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather33,415 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,727 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,850 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,576 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,552 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party5,071 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video160 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)573 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,697 Views