Big Sean scored the biggest album of his career with 2015's Dark Sky Paradise, but from the sounds of his upcoming material, he's only just getting started. Sean was in L.A.
ASAP Rocky has been shouting out Lil B quite a bit in recent interviews, so when he passed by San Francisco on his Rocky and Tyler tour, he made sure to give Berkeley native the Based God a call.
Ty Dolla $ign is getting ready to drop his long-awaited debut album Free TC next month, but first he's coming through NYC to perform some new material at the Highline Ballroom.
Two nights after hosting TIDAL X 1020, Barclays Center played host to Powerhouse NYC, the annual showcase concert put on by NYC radio station Power 105.1.
You can always count on Vince Staples to fight for all that is good in the world, and at a show earlier this month, he did just that when he took a heckler to task for hating on Gucci Mane. Strangely, this went down in Atlanta of all places.
A very dope concert went down Saturday night at Austin City Limits on Saturday, with D.R.A.M., Metro Boomin, and Towkio opening for Chance the Rapper at Stubb's Outdoors.
The Weeknd surprised fans with two huge remixes of his number one smash, "The Hills," last night, but he could only bring out one of the two A-listers out on SNL last night.
Just before dropping their joint project, Future brought Drake out during his set in Toronto, and last night at Austin City Limits, Drizzy returned the favor.
Apparently, Kendrick Lamar is taking notes from Migos. The celebrated rapper has announced that he will be performing a very special concert with the National Symphony Orchestra.
808s & Heartbreak might be Kanye West's heaviest album (emotionally that is, Yeezus being his heaviest musically), but records like "Paranoid," "Robocop," and "Heartless," can still keep a party going despite their dark themes.
It seems that fans chanting "Fuck Meek Mill" is fairly commonplace at Drake shows these days, enough that the OVO rapper decided to address some fans dissing his rival."Don't worry, he's dead already," Drizzy joked at his Landmark Festival performance in DC ea
Rihanna has pretty much dropped an album every single year since her debut, but her upcoming, still untitled, eighth studio album is still nowhere in sight, despite Unapologetic dropping way back in 2012.
Kanye West gave us arguably the biggest moment at this year’s VMA’s when he closed out his Vanguard Award Speech by announcing his run for presidency in 2020.
As we detailed in our recap of noteworthy moments from last night's MTV VMAs, the event wasn't super hip-hop-oriented, but nevertheless we got a few performances from some of our favorite acts, and Kanye West was there, so, that was cool.
The annual MTV VMAs are going down this Sunday, with a slew of performers already announced.
Frank Ocean's cancellation of his headlining FYF Fest performance is just one of the ways he's disappointed fans recently (where's the album?), but luckily, the proven showman Kanye West stepped in for Ocean, and made sure to make up for his absence with a spe
Janelle Monae "Today Show" Performance Cut Following Comments About Police Brutality Aug 16, 2015 at 09:47am
Janelle Monae took the Today Show stage on Friday morning to perform alongside Jidenna and her other Wondaland signees, but after the gleeful energy of "Classic Man" and "Yoga," Monae took things in a more serious direction with her political new single,
The 2015 MTV VMAs got off to a rocky start, when Nicki Minaj dragged the annual music video awards through the mud for their lack of "Anaconda" in their Video of the Year nominations.
Travi$ Scott has become one of the most must-see performers in rap, because of his electric stage presence and because he is always on the verge of a doing something anarchic or belligerent.
Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt Aug 2, 2015 at 04:11pm
Travi$ Scott managed to get himself booted from Lollapalooza after performing for only 5 minutes on Saturday, but that wasn't the only consequence for the minor riot he incited.
Travi$ Scott is well-known for his stage antics, whether its diving into the crowd or cussing out photographers. His set at Lollapalooza found Scott facing consequences for his actions, as his set was cut after only five minutes.
Chance The Rapper closed day 3 of the Pitchfork Music Festival the other week, proving the rapper had been prepping SURF with the intention of performing it live.
Chief Keef's hologram benefit show has had a hard time getting off the ground, and while it ended up going down in a secret location yesterday, cops were able to pull the plug after just one song.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,992 Views18 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"13,424 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4012,709 Views57 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,334 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,079 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,373 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,957 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,430 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,901 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,034 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,135 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,443 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”25,945 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,271 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,835 Views113 Comments