Chance The Rapper closed day 3 of the Pitchfork Music Festival the other week, proving the rapper had been prepping SURF with the intention of performing it live.
Last week, we heard Migos team with a 9-piece orchestra to transform "Hannah Montana" into something Beethoven would approve of.
Chief Keef's hologram benefit show has had a hard time getting off the ground, and while it ended up going down in a secret location yesterday, cops were able to pull the plug after just one song.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
Toronto mayor John Tory may be a little more competent than the infamous Rob Ford, but he still has his moments.
Chance The Rapper and The Social Experiment are getting ready to close the Pitchfork Music Festival this Sunday, but first they made an appearance on local talk show, Windy City Live!.
The Weeknd is getting a huge push into the pop superstar role, and last night he got pretty much the biggest co-sign possible in that world.
You may not have known, but today marks the 77th birthday of beloved soul singer Bill Withers. You don't have to be keeping track of his born day to know his songs-- Withers is responsible for such classics as "Just The Two Of Us" and "Lean On Me".
Eric Bellinger's very lush 2014 single, "Kiss Goodnight," is great in its own right, but we asked the talented singer and songwriter to strip down his popular single to guitar and vocals, and it revealed new intricacies in Bellinger's very precise and dynamic
Rich Homie Quan has one of the biggest rap songs in the country right now, so it only made sense that he was scheduled to perform his hit, "Flex" on the main stage at the BET Awards.
A few weeks ago, we heard about a lesson put together at New Jersey's High Tech High School, which used Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly as its subject. Mr.
Kendrick Lamar & Chance The Rapper Perform Together With Earth, Wind & Fire At Bonnaroo Jun 13, 2015 at 01:24pm
One of the things that makes Bonnaroo a little more special than your average music festival is the jam sessions. Some are organized, while others just seem to happen spontaneously.
With the BET Awards quickly approaching, BET announced two big performers, who are both up for nominations this year, will hit their stage on June 28th; Chris Brown and Kendrick Lamar.
Drake has always paid tribute to Toronto, but it's only recently that he decided to rename it.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
Drake's annual Houston Appreciation Weekend closed out last night, and while it's received some criticism from the local scene, Drake certainly garnered a warm reception at his final performance.
The 2015 Billboard Music Awards just wrapped up at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. While it wasn’t as eventful as Miguel’s infamous leg drop, it sure was a special night for performances as some of industry's biggest names took the stage.
Kanye West & Vic Mensa Put On Surprise Performance At Chance The Rapper's "Open Mike" Event May 11, 2015 at 10:53pm
Over the past few months, Chance The Rapper has been hosting "Open Mike" nights for High School students in Chicago, getting kids off the streets and into poetry/music.
We've reached the time of year where Jimmy Kimmel can host his musical guests on an outdoor stage, and we can't think of a better song to bring in the summer with than Jamie Foxx's new Kid Ink-assisted single, "Baby's In Love".
Nicki Minaj is at a point where no appearance comes cheap, so we can assume her recent performance at a kid's Bar Mitzvah in New York must have been fuelled by an offer she couldn't refuse.Matt, who technically should be 13 years old, but is already suspi
Lil Wayne and Young Thug had didn't do too well performing on each other's home turf last night. While Wayne's bus was hit with gunfire in Atlanta, Thugger was consistently heckled throughout a performance in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame643 Views13 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland4,588 Views8 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties4,322 Views21 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne15,940 Views105 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,338 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour3,307 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"4,594 Views13 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World10,742 Views18 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case7,350 Views22 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,139 Views40 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.121,057 Views44 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"29,458 Views58 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album10,218 Views41 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August2,418 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,767 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video18,125 Views