The 2015 Billboard Music Awards just wrapped up at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. While it wasn’t as eventful as Miguel’s infamous leg drop, it sure was a special night for performances as some of industry's biggest names took the stage.
Kanye West & Vic Mensa Put On Surprise Performance At Chance The Rapper's "Open Mike" Event May 11, 2015 at 10:53pm
Over the past few months, Chance The Rapper has been hosting "Open Mike" nights for High School students in Chicago, getting kids off the streets and into poetry/music.
We've reached the time of year where Jimmy Kimmel can host his musical guests on an outdoor stage, and we can't think of a better song to bring in the summer with than Jamie Foxx's new Kid Ink-assisted single, "Baby's In Love".
Nicki Minaj is at a point where no appearance comes cheap, so we can assume her recent performance at a kid's Bar Mitzvah in New York must have been fuelled by an offer she couldn't refuse.Matt, who technically should be 13 years old, but is already suspi
Lil Wayne and Young Thug had didn't do too well performing on each other's home turf last night. While Wayne's bus was hit with gunfire in Atlanta, Thugger was consistently heckled throughout a performance in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
Big Sean's "IDFWU" may have earned the rapper his highest chart placement yet, but it could also be the reason he's barred from performing at Princeton University as part of its annual Lawnparties event.
If you found yourself on the internet yesterday, you probably heard something about Plies being flung off stage at a recent show. If you're a rap fan, you probably woke up to see memes and vines all over your timeline.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
Back in December, when we knew very little about Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city, his performance on the series finale of the Colbert Report seemed like a huge hint.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
Lil Wayne has just set out on a set of "release party" dates, where he'll be performing a few fan favorites from his recently released tape, Sorry 4 The Wait. Unfortunately, Sunday's gig in Ft.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Following a brief beef between Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel, the two have proved successful collaborators, with Ye returning to Kimmel's show through out last year.
The other week Will Smith took fans back a minute with a performance of his single "Gettin Jiggy Wit On" on David Letterman.
Will Smith has been busy promoting his new movie "Focus" around the world, so we've seen no lack of headlines involving the actor and former rapper.
Joey Bada$$ is currently in Europe promoting his recent album B4.DA.$$, which hit #1 on the rap charts last week. While in Paris, Joey stopped by the studios of the French news and entertainment show "Le Before Grand Journal."
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Ariana Grande has dominated the singles charts over the last year, but anyone who's heard her sophomore album, My Everything knows that there's plenty more potential radio hits to come.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,373 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,742 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,699 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape24,791 Views55 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,934 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,383 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,888 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,837 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death29,605 Views57 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,964 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,248 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,978 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,610 Views63 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,851 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,881 Views17 Comments