Rich Homie Quan has one of the biggest rap songs in the country right now, so it only made sense that he was scheduled to perform his hit, "Flex" on the main stage at the BET Awards.
A few weeks ago, we heard about a lesson put together at New Jersey's High Tech High School, which used Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly as its subject. Mr.
Kendrick Lamar & Chance The Rapper Perform Together With Earth, Wind & Fire At Bonnaroo Jun 13, 2015 at 01:24pm
One of the things that makes Bonnaroo a little more special than your average music festival is the jam sessions. Some are organized, while others just seem to happen spontaneously.
With the BET Awards quickly approaching, BET announced two big performers, who are both up for nominations this year, will hit their stage on June 28th; Chris Brown and Kendrick Lamar.
Drake has always paid tribute to Toronto, but it's only recently that he decided to rename it.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
Drake's annual Houston Appreciation Weekend closed out last night, and while it's received some criticism from the local scene, Drake certainly garnered a warm reception at his final performance.
The 2015 Billboard Music Awards just wrapped up at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. While it wasn’t as eventful as Miguel’s infamous leg drop, it sure was a special night for performances as some of industry's biggest names took the stage.
Kanye West & Vic Mensa Put On Surprise Performance At Chance The Rapper's "Open Mike" Event May 11, 2015 at 10:53pm
Over the past few months, Chance The Rapper has been hosting "Open Mike" nights for High School students in Chicago, getting kids off the streets and into poetry/music.
We've reached the time of year where Jimmy Kimmel can host his musical guests on an outdoor stage, and we can't think of a better song to bring in the summer with than Jamie Foxx's new Kid Ink-assisted single, "Baby's In Love".
Nicki Minaj is at a point where no appearance comes cheap, so we can assume her recent performance at a kid's Bar Mitzvah in New York must have been fuelled by an offer she couldn't refuse.Matt, who technically should be 13 years old, but is already suspi
Lil Wayne and Young Thug had didn't do too well performing on each other's home turf last night. While Wayne's bus was hit with gunfire in Atlanta, Thugger was consistently heckled throughout a performance in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Last week, Kanye West popped up on the prestigious cover spot on Time Magazine's yearly "Time 100" issue, which lists the publication's 100 most influential people in the world. Last night, he was on hand to rock the gala for the issue's launch.
Big Sean's "IDFWU" may have earned the rapper his highest chart placement yet, but it could also be the reason he's barred from performing at Princeton University as part of its annual Lawnparties event.
If you found yourself on the internet yesterday, you probably heard something about Plies being flung off stage at a recent show. If you're a rap fan, you probably woke up to see memes and vines all over your timeline.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
Back in December, when we knew very little about Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city, his performance on the series finale of the Colbert Report seemed like a huge hint.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music3,094 Views14 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"13,497 Views45 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast10,166 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,959 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour14,211 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1609 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance35,393 Views122 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,129 Views253 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance29,919 Views45 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm32,152 Views207 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,482 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,502 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,149 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,597 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,626 Views95 Comments