The annual MTV VMAs are going down this Sunday, with a slew of performers already announced.
Frank Ocean's cancellation of his headlining FYF Fest performance is just one of the ways he's disappointed fans recently (where's the album?), but luckily, the proven showman Kanye West stepped in for Ocean, and made sure to make up for his absence with a spe
Janelle Monae "Today Show" Performance Cut Following Comments About Police Brutality Aug 16, 2015 at 09:47am
Janelle Monae took the Today Show stage on Friday morning to perform alongside Jidenna and her other Wondaland signees, but after the gleeful energy of "Classic Man" and "Yoga," Monae took things in a more serious direction with her political new single,
The 2015 MTV VMAs got off to a rocky start, when Nicki Minaj dragged the annual music video awards through the mud for their lack of "Anaconda" in their Video of the Year nominations.
Travi$ Scott has become one of the most must-see performers in rap, because of his electric stage presence and because he is always on the verge of a doing something anarchic or belligerent.
BJ The Chicago Kid was the latest singer to come through our office and bless it with a live acoustic performance. With two laidback guitarists by his side, BJ chilled in the studio for the length of the performance, and he killed it.
Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt Aug 2, 2015 at 04:11pm
Travi$ Scott managed to get himself booted from Lollapalooza after performing for only 5 minutes on Saturday, but that wasn't the only consequence for the minor riot he incited.
With Action Bronson pulling out of Montreal's Osheaga festival, Mos Def (who now goes by Yasiin Bey) was brought in to replace him.
Travi$ Scott is well-known for his stage antics, whether its diving into the crowd or cussing out photographers. His set at Lollapalooza found Scott facing consequences for his actions, as his set was cut after only five minutes.
Mac Miller is getting ready to drop his major label debut, and at the Grassroots festival in Omaha, Nebraska last night, he shared the first single from the project.
Chance The Rapper closed day 3 of the Pitchfork Music Festival the other week, proving the rapper had been prepping SURF with the intention of performing it live.
Last week, we heard Migos team with a 9-piece orchestra to transform "Hannah Montana" into something Beethoven would approve of.
Chief Keef's hologram benefit show has had a hard time getting off the ground, and while it ended up going down in a secret location yesterday, cops were able to pull the plug after just one song.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
Toronto mayor John Tory may be a little more competent than the infamous Rob Ford, but he still has his moments.
Chance The Rapper and The Social Experiment are getting ready to close the Pitchfork Music Festival this Sunday, but first they made an appearance on local talk show, Windy City Live!.
The Weeknd is getting a huge push into the pop superstar role, and last night he got pretty much the biggest co-sign possible in that world.
You may not have known, but today marks the 77th birthday of beloved soul singer Bill Withers. You don't have to be keeping track of his born day to know his songs-- Withers is responsible for such classics as "Just The Two Of Us" and "Lean On Me".
Eric Bellinger's very lush 2014 single, "Kiss Goodnight," is great in its own right, but we asked the talented singer and songwriter to strip down his popular single to guitar and vocals, and it revealed new intricacies in Bellinger's very precise and dynamic
Rich Homie Quan has one of the biggest rap songs in the country right now, so it only made sense that he was scheduled to perform his hit, "Flex" on the main stage at the BET Awards.
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest4,069 Views8 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days4,029 Views30 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest12,132 Views54 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal17,608 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,586 Views24 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,999 Views78 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,833 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date52,619 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,318 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,248 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,825 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,219 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,681 Views46 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party13,015 Views49 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,402 Views0 Comments
You may also like...