Back in December, when we knew very little about Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city, his performance on the series finale of the Colbert Report seemed like a huge hint.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
Lil Wayne has just set out on a set of "release party" dates, where he'll be performing a few fan favorites from his recently released tape, Sorry 4 The Wait. Unfortunately, Sunday's gig in Ft.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Following a brief beef between Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel, the two have proved successful collaborators, with Ye returning to Kimmel's show through out last year.
The other week Will Smith took fans back a minute with a performance of his single "Gettin Jiggy Wit On" on David Letterman.
Will Smith has been busy promoting his new movie "Focus" around the world, so we've seen no lack of headlines involving the actor and former rapper.
Joey Bada$$ is currently in Europe promoting his recent album B4.DA.$$, which hit #1 on the rap charts last week. While in Paris, Joey stopped by the studios of the French news and entertainment show "Le Before Grand Journal."
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Ariana Grande has dominated the singles charts over the last year, but anyone who's heard her sophomore album, My Everything knows that there's plenty more potential radio hits to come.
The Paul McCartney-assisted "FourFiveSeconds" is far from the first time Kanye West and Rihanna have come together for a hit, which they demonstrated during their respective Super Bowl Saturday Sets in Arizona last night.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
Usher, Pharrell, Common & More To Perform At The Grammys [Update: LL Cool J Announced As Host] Jan 22, 2015 at 03:10 PM
In December we received the nominations for the 2015 Grammys, which are right around the corner now. The event goes down on February 8th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Coming off one of the best albums of 2014, Run The Jewels made their way by The Conan O’Brien Show Thursday night and served as the evenings special musical guest.
While possessing the pipes of a young Michael Jackson, The Weeknd has generally hidden within the confines of dark, murky production, creating a highly influential sound, but limiting his crossover success to a certain degree.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"10,140 Views66 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 411 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery3,565 Views21 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"3,318 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue6,027 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 10,737 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way13,569 Views75 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,709 Views41 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,554 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,737 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,829 Views31 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video5,210 Views21 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,728 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,814 Views18 Comments