Big Sean's "IDFWU" may have earned the rapper his highest chart placement yet, but it could also be the reason he's barred from performing at Princeton University as part of its annual Lawnparties event.
If you found yourself on the internet yesterday, you probably heard something about Plies being flung off stage at a recent show. If you're a rap fan, you probably woke up to see memes and vines all over your timeline.
When it was announced that Rihanna would be headlining the March Madness festival in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was assumed that she'd be giving us a glimpse of some new music.
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
Back in December, when we knew very little about Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city, his performance on the series finale of the Colbert Report seemed like a huge hint.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
Lil Wayne has just set out on a set of "release party" dates, where he'll be performing a few fan favorites from his recently released tape, Sorry 4 The Wait. Unfortunately, Sunday's gig in Ft.
We're still waiting for Chance The Rapper's new album, Surf, but we've already heard quite a few numbers from the upcoming collaboration with live band, The Social Experiment.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Following a brief beef between Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel, the two have proved successful collaborators, with Ye returning to Kimmel's show through out last year.
The other week Will Smith took fans back a minute with a performance of his single "Gettin Jiggy Wit On" on David Letterman.
Will Smith has been busy promoting his new movie "Focus" around the world, so we've seen no lack of headlines involving the actor and former rapper.
Joey Bada$$ is currently in Europe promoting his recent album B4.DA.$$, which hit #1 on the rap charts last week. While in Paris, Joey stopped by the studios of the French news and entertainment show "Le Before Grand Journal."
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Ariana Grande has dominated the singles charts over the last year, but anyone who's heard her sophomore album, My Everything knows that there's plenty more potential radio hits to come.
The Paul McCartney-assisted "FourFiveSeconds" is far from the first time Kanye West and Rihanna have come together for a hit, which they demonstrated during their respective Super Bowl Saturday Sets in Arizona last night.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
Usher, Pharrell, Common & More To Perform At The Grammys [Update: LL Cool J Announced As Host] Jan 22, 2015 at 03:10pm
In December we received the nominations for the 2015 Grammys, which are right around the corner now. The event goes down on February 8th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Just yesterday, we were given the disheartening news that A$AP Mob founder A$AP Yams had passed away at 26. The outpouring of condolences on social media made the tragedy a bit easier, as the many lives Yams affected were revealed.
Coming off one of the best albums of 2014, Run The Jewels made their way by The Conan O’Brien Show Thursday night and served as the evenings special musical guest.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,653 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment24,750 Views80 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,124 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,013 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,833 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,253 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,818 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,265 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,624 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up49,365 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,183 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,367 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,509 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers648 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,705 Views42 Comments