We've seen Usher partner with Cheerios to promote his music in the past, but while the cereal box distribution of his single didn't quite pan out the way it was meant to, his new Pepsi ad seems like a more efficient way to share his music.
Janelle Monáe was commissioned by Pepsi to create a cover of David Bowie's "Heroes" for their new ad campaign. The song dropped at the beginning of April and the official video followed soon after.
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection0 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date418 Views10 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"2,745 Views32 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More1,754 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled7,455 Views26 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President3,711 Views49 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,374 Views10 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards2,708 Views42 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert867 Views9 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,163 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?3,937 Views26 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies10,575 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"17,403 Views111 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,973 Views45 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Maco "Never Know / Lit" Video111 Views