We've seen Usher partner with Cheerios to promote his music in the past, but while the cereal box distribution of his single didn't quite pan out the way it was meant to, his new Pepsi ad seems like a more efficient way to share his music.
Janelle Monáe was commissioned by Pepsi to create a cover of David Bowie's "Heroes" for their new ad campaign. The song dropped at the beginning of April and the official video followed soon after.
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate8,000 Views67 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)2,383 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For883 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"18,976 Views84 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey2,867 Views17 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,483 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On30,694 Views181 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)4,514 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 70,747 Views329 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,161 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"58,121 Views227 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"10,878 Views26 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram94,711 Views360 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,346 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG71,608 Views123 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "For Free? (Interlude)" Video2,530 Views
- Wiz Khalifa "Exclusive Freestyle" Video1,505 Views
- Gunplay "White Bitch" Video851 Views