We've seen Usher partner with Cheerios to promote his music in the past, but while the cereal box distribution of his single didn't quite pan out the way it was meant to, his new Pepsi ad seems like a more efficient way to share his music.
Janelle Monáe was commissioned by Pepsi to create a cover of David Bowie's "Heroes" for their new ad campaign. The song dropped at the beginning of April and the official video followed soon after.
- Joe Budden Skips Out On Court Date, Wanted By Police388 Views4 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 306,351 Views27 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL3,639 Views21 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"5,004 Views44 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More20,045 Views38 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork5,020 Views28 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism11,103 Views44 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same40,255 Views92 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,458 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song24,807 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,860 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,337 Views80 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,335 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's32,314 Views60 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,434 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)376 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,910 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,489 Views