The first Money, Pounds, Ammunition mixtape was a joint effort with Gucci Mane, in 2013. However seeing as GuWop is locked up, Peewee took it upon himself to continue the series solo, with Money, Pounds, Ammunition 2 impacting today.
Over the course of his career, DJ Holiday's built working relationships with some of the biggest names in the game, and today, many of them show up on his latest project. This 19 track outing is called God Bless The Mixtape.
We've got exciting news for all of you Skeme fans out there today: the L.A. rapper's announced his new album, Ingleworld 2, and shared the star-studded tracklist.
Soulja Boy recently dropped his single "Cake," in which he blatantly co-opts Young Thug's flow. On Friday he dropped Swag The Mixtape, where "Cake" is featured alongside 24 (!) other tracks.
As one of the core guys in 808 Mafia's all-star team of producers, TM88 has cemented himself as one of ATL's finest.
Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Out of nowhere, Gucci Mane released his 8th project in 2015 Monday night called Trap House 5 (The Final Chapter). Laced with 14 tracks, the mixtape features guest appearances from Young Thug, Chief Keef, and Peewee Longway.
This morning, Johnny Cinco delivered an unannounced project called Trap Religious, and by far the most remarkable song on it is one called "Virtual Trapping" that features Peewee Longway.
Just over a month ago, Johnny Cinco shared a new tape entitled I Swear, and now, seemingly out of the blue, he's dropped a new project on us. Trap Religious is, as of right now, only available to stream on Soundcloud, and we're not sure if it's
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
Last week's episode of the Noisey-helmed "Atlanta" documentary series focused on the producer side of things, with Noisey speaking to in-demand producers Mike WiLL Made It, Zaytoven and TM-88 about their sound.
Peewee Longway is setting himself up to be the next big rapper to blow up out of ATL. The rapper already has the right connections in place, after being signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and affiliations with the Quality Control roster.
Longway-Longway is back with a new instalment in his Blue M&M mixtape series. Peewee Longway first declared himself The Blue M&M in 2014, but today he's teamed up with DJ Drama for a Gangsta Grillz edition to the King Size mixtape.
Whenever a month goes by without a new Gucci Mane project, it feels like something is amiss in the hip-hop world. The East Atlanta Santa's last project dropped on January 3rd, and now five and a half weeks later, he's given us another.
The last time Boosie Badazz and Rich Homie Quan linked up, we go the dope track "Like A Man," and today, they continue their hot streak on "1500." Bringing along the ever-reliable Peewee Longway for one of his stopgap guest verses, Boosie and Quan have shared
Jose Guapo is currently gearing up to drop his already-controversial tape Osama Bin Guapo, and today we get another drop from it. "Never Been A Lame" is a Zaytoven-produced gem that also features Offset and PeeWee Longway.
Following yesterday’s feature on Young Thug’s “Hold Us” track, PeeWee Longway decides to come through tonight and share some original content of his own.
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan proved their strength as a duo with the excellent Rich Gang mixtape, but they seem have a lot more in the chamber than that (already pretty damn long) project. Quan recently hinted that Vol.
Back in May, Atlanta workhorse PeeWee Longway dropped a mixtape titled The Blue M&M, which saw him making a bid for stardom with production and guest spots from some of the biggest names in Atlanta.
When Rich Gang dropped their mixtape Tha Tour Pt. 1 earlier this month, the producer credits were largely unknown on the project.
PeeWee Longway decides to join forces with a couple of Houston natives, who you may or may not be familiar, Checkboyz.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow2,080 Views13 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid28,520 Views96 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"12,437 Views82 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them14,942 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 304,939 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week12,749 Views69 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,686 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"6,270 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,705 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates9,835 Views47 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,970 Views35 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs21,233 Views61 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever7,564 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney6,301 Views0 Comments