We've got exciting news for all of you Skeme fans out there today: the L.A. rapper's announced his new album, Ingleworld 2, and shared the star-studded tracklist.
Soulja Boy recently dropped his single "Cake," in which he blatantly co-opts Young Thug's flow. On Friday he dropped Swag The Mixtape, where "Cake" is featured alongside 24 (!) other tracks.
As one of the core guys in 808 Mafia's all-star team of producers, TM88 has cemented himself as one of ATL's finest.
Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Out of nowhere, Gucci Mane released his 8th project in 2015 Monday night called Trap House 5 (The Final Chapter). Laced with 14 tracks, the mixtape features guest appearances from Young Thug, Chief Keef, and Peewee Longway.
This morning, Johnny Cinco delivered an unannounced project called Trap Religious, and by far the most remarkable song on it is one called "Virtual Trapping" that features Peewee Longway.
Just over a month ago, Johnny Cinco shared a new tape entitled I Swear, and now, seemingly out of the blue, he's dropped a new project on us. Trap Religious is, as of right now, only available to stream on Soundcloud, and we're not sure if it's
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
Last week's episode of the Noisey-helmed "Atlanta" documentary series focused on the producer side of things, with Noisey speaking to in-demand producers Mike WiLL Made It, Zaytoven and TM-88 about their sound.
Peewee Longway is setting himself up to be the next big rapper to blow up out of ATL. The rapper already has the right connections in place, after being signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and affiliations with the Quality Control roster.
Longway-Longway is back with a new instalment in his Blue M&M mixtape series. Peewee Longway first declared himself The Blue M&M in 2014, but today he's teamed up with DJ Drama for a Gangsta Grillz edition to the King Size mixtape.
Whenever a month goes by without a new Gucci Mane project, it feels like something is amiss in the hip-hop world. The East Atlanta Santa's last project dropped on January 3rd, and now five and a half weeks later, he's given us another.
The last time Boosie Badazz and Rich Homie Quan linked up, we go the dope track "Like A Man," and today, they continue their hot streak on "1500." Bringing along the ever-reliable Peewee Longway for one of his stopgap guest verses, Boosie and Quan have shared
Jose Guapo is currently gearing up to drop his already-controversial tape Osama Bin Guapo, and today we get another drop from it. "Never Been A Lame" is a Zaytoven-produced gem that also features Offset and PeeWee Longway.
Following yesterday’s feature on Young Thug’s “Hold Us” track, PeeWee Longway decides to come through tonight and share some original content of his own.
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan proved their strength as a duo with the excellent Rich Gang mixtape, but they seem have a lot more in the chamber than that (already pretty damn long) project. Quan recently hinted that Vol.
Back in May, Atlanta workhorse PeeWee Longway dropped a mixtape titled The Blue M&M, which saw him making a bid for stardom with production and guest spots from some of the biggest names in Atlanta.
When Rich Gang dropped their mixtape Tha Tour Pt. 1 earlier this month, the producer credits were largely unknown on the project.
PeeWee Longway decides to join forces with a couple of Houston natives, who you may or may not be familiar, Checkboyz.
We're used to hearing Takeoff in his rap trio Migos, but for his latest record, he goes it alone, with assistance from his ATL affiliate PeeWee Longway.
DJ Lil Keem is currently prepping a compilation mixtape titled Internet Traphouse 2, and today, he's dropped off an early leak from the project.
Migos are already involved in two tapes scheduled to drop in the next few months -- Streets On Lock 4 and No Label 3 -- and now it seems like they'll be featured on some tracks from PeeWee Longway's upcoming Lobby Runners 2 tape.
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop361 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"5,683 Views30 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail3,415 Views17 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album4,882 Views17 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"9,571 Views103 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,238 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"8,921 Views20 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set7,529 Views18 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean10,513 Views100 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,696 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram19,091 Views62 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,861 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,468 Views48 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter34,802 Views61 Comments
You may also like...