To commemorate the ten-year anniversary of his reign in the music industry, Gucci Mane is getting ready to share his very first movie ever, which he executive produced, called “The Spot” on 10/17.
The first Money, Pounds, Ammunition mixtape was a joint effort with Gucci Mane, in 2013. However seeing as GuWop is locked up, Peewee took it upon himself to continue the series solo, with Money, Pounds, Ammunition 2 impacting today.
Over the course of his career, DJ Holiday's built working relationships with some of the biggest names in the game, and today, many of them show up on his latest project. This 19 track outing is called God Bless The Mixtape.
We've got exciting news for all of you Skeme fans out there today: the L.A. rapper's announced his new album, Ingleworld 2, and shared the star-studded tracklist.
Soulja Boy recently dropped his single "Cake," in which he blatantly co-opts Young Thug's flow. On Friday he dropped Swag The Mixtape, where "Cake" is featured alongside 24 (!) other tracks.
As one of the core guys in 808 Mafia's all-star team of producers, TM88 has cemented himself as one of ATL's finest.
Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Out of nowhere, Gucci Mane released his 8th project in 2015 Monday night called Trap House 5 (The Final Chapter). Laced with 14 tracks, the mixtape features guest appearances from Young Thug, Chief Keef, and Peewee Longway.
This morning, Johnny Cinco delivered an unannounced project called Trap Religious, and by far the most remarkable song on it is one called "Virtual Trapping" that features Peewee Longway.
Just over a month ago, Johnny Cinco shared a new tape entitled I Swear, and now, seemingly out of the blue, he's dropped a new project on us. Trap Religious is, as of right now, only available to stream on Soundcloud, and we're not sure if it's
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
Last week's episode of the Noisey-helmed "Atlanta" documentary series focused on the producer side of things, with Noisey speaking to in-demand producers Mike WiLL Made It, Zaytoven and TM-88 about their sound.
Peewee Longway is setting himself up to be the next big rapper to blow up out of ATL. The rapper already has the right connections in place, after being signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and affiliations with the Quality Control roster.
Longway-Longway is back with a new instalment in his Blue M&M mixtape series. Peewee Longway first declared himself The Blue M&M in 2014, but today he's teamed up with DJ Drama for a Gangsta Grillz edition to the King Size mixtape.
Whenever a month goes by without a new Gucci Mane project, it feels like something is amiss in the hip-hop world. The East Atlanta Santa's last project dropped on January 3rd, and now five and a half weeks later, he's given us another.
The last time Boosie Badazz and Rich Homie Quan linked up, we go the dope track "Like A Man," and today, they continue their hot streak on "1500." Bringing along the ever-reliable Peewee Longway for one of his stopgap guest verses, Boosie and Quan have shared
Jose Guapo is currently gearing up to drop his already-controversial tape Osama Bin Guapo, and today we get another drop from it. "Never Been A Lame" is a Zaytoven-produced gem that also features Offset and PeeWee Longway.
Following yesterday’s feature on Young Thug’s “Hold Us” track, PeeWee Longway decides to come through tonight and share some original content of his own.
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan proved their strength as a duo with the excellent Rich Gang mixtape, but they seem have a lot more in the chamber than that (already pretty damn long) project. Quan recently hinted that Vol.
Back in May, Atlanta workhorse PeeWee Longway dropped a mixtape titled The Blue M&M, which saw him making a bid for stardom with production and guest spots from some of the biggest names in Atlanta.
When Rich Gang dropped their mixtape Tha Tour Pt. 1 earlier this month, the producer credits were largely unknown on the project.
PeeWee Longway decides to join forces with a couple of Houston natives, who you may or may not be familiar, Checkboyz.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"2,226 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival1,599 Views10 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport3,836 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See8,634 Views94 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,158 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum12,544 Views103 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?7,808 Views73 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby15,467 Views55 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus13,387 Views77 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"4,777 Views32 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works402 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds8,773 Views36 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,123 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,125 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,735 Views0 Comments