Got a night cap for you, folks. "Oh, Woah" is the latest offering from Lakewood, California mainstay Jetpack Jones, featuring PeaceLife representative Tone Oliver with production from Apocalyps. It doesn't get much chiller than this.
It's that time of day again, folks - on the West Coast, at least. "Hippies On The Lawn" is the latest peace offering from West L.A. representative MANN, featuring Lakewood, California's Jetpack Jones over production from Dari The Spazzz.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th3,758 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,199 Views14 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,239 Views36 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption12,480 Views61 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,514 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,401 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,979 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,685 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,043 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,912 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,520 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,354 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,319 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,317 Views40 Comments