As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Way back in December 2013, Soulja Boy found himself in the midst of a media frenzy when the rapper's ex-GF Diamond Shantaniece Mackey had claimed he was her son's biological dad.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"256 Views6 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape3,647 Views8 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together1,962 Views35 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album17,477 Views85 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance82,907 Views229 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,063 Views57 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring38,900 Views220 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,760 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,868 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,381 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,587 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"27,481 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More26,771 Views136 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,797 Views77 Comments