As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Way back in December 2013, Soulja Boy found himself in the midst of a media frenzy when the rapper's ex-GF Diamond Shantaniece Mackey had claimed he was her son's biological dad.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked2,175 Views14 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done3,950 Views50 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend1,744 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks7,679 Views33 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"2,321 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"2,906 Views45 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era4,735 Views19 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 5,364 Views35 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack7,123 Views16 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,145 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,890 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More5,590 Views8 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,804 Views22 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?21,874 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview69,651 Views87 Comments