As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Way back in December 2013, Soulja Boy found himself in the midst of a media frenzy when the rapper's ex-GF Diamond Shantaniece Mackey had claimed he was her son's biological dad.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,163 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,150 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,658 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,326 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date37,185 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,385 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,746 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,209 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,203 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,673 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,036 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,643 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,327 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,612 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,320 Views14 Comments