As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Way back in December 2013, Soulja Boy found himself in the midst of a media frenzy when the rapper's ex-GF Diamond Shantaniece Mackey had claimed he was her son's biological dad.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab3,808 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old10,209 Views48 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September9,229 Views70 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose24,282 Views79 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20155,297 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 18,996 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,535 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt15,104 Views48 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week58,812 Views344 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 14,111 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,676 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,812 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 15,262 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,217 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week58,303 Views249 Comments