As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Way back in December 2013, Soulja Boy found himself in the midst of a media frenzy when the rapper's ex-GF Diamond Shantaniece Mackey had claimed he was her son's biological dad.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter765 Views20 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 2015817 Views3 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,000568 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake12,059 Views69 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab4,514 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old11,954 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September10,619 Views73 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose26,689 Views81 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20155,699 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 20,074 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,846 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt15,670 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week60,744 Views346 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 14,278 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,863 Views12 Comments