You gotta love A$AP Rocky and ScHoolboy Q. Despite having contrasting styles, they also share a few similarities. While ScHoolboy possesses a rugged in-your-face demeanor, Rocky is more fluid and flashy in terms of delivery.
Yesterday we posted our new interview with ScHoolboy Q (which you can watch below if you missed it), where the rapper reveals that he's already begun to work on his follow up to Oxymoron, and he warns HNHH users not to expect any new 'VERY HOTTTTT' music from
ScHoolboy Q is still on his Oxymoron tip, but that doesn't mean he hasn't started working on his next project. We recently caught up with the West Coast native and found out the album process has begun, although it's in the early stages.
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
With the release of Oxymoron earlier this year, Schoolboy Q has reached a newfound level of fame that has seen his music getting airplay and him getting recognition from people who weren't on board previously.
ScHoolboy Q's ode to Hoover Street Crips gets a visual treatment, with direction from Yellow Nguyen and Moosa. The music video gives life to Q's storytelling verses, as we head back to ScHoolboy Q's youth when he first got tangled into street life.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
ScHoolboy Q, like many rappers, attended the recent South by Southwest festival out in Austin, Texas. While he was there he had the chance to meet Kanye West, something which he discusses in a new interview with Bootleg Kev.
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron dropped last month and one of the standout tracks from the project came in the form of "What They Want", a Mike WiLL made it banger with an over-achieving verse from 2 Chainz.
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" Debuts At No. 1, Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" At No. 4 Mar 4, 2014 at 05:37pm
The numbers are in for both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight albums. Last week, according to projections, Q was on track to move 150-160k, while Cudder was looking like he'd sell 90-95k.
We've obviously heard a lot on the album Oxymoron from the man behind it, ScHoolboy Q, however for this video from Google Play, we get to hear from other TDE signees, Kendrick Lamar, SZA and Isaiah Rashad on the new album and Q himself.
Top Dawg Entertainment's Schoolboy Q battles it out with Action Bronson in a comedic vine exchange. Who do you think won the battle?
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" & Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" First Week Sales Projections Feb 26, 2014 at 03:25pm
With both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight out now (although the latter is only out digitally), we've received first week sales projections for each.
ScHoolboy Q's new album Oxymoron is currently in stores, and on the night of the album's release, Q hit up Conan's late night show to do a live performance of one of the album's stand-out tracks and soon-to-be single, "Studio" with assistance from his featured
ScHoolboy Q Says He Hated "Break The Bank", Has 5 More Records With Alchemist Feb 25, 2014 at 01:15pm
ScHoolboy Q released his major label debut, Oxymoron today, which features some pretty crazy production credits, including work from Pharrell, Mike WiLL Made It, Tyler, The Creator and DJ Dahi.
With ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron out today, we've been blessed with the stream of one of the Target edition's bonus tracks (it comes with two bonus records) which features Q's friend A$AP Rocky, "Californication."
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron was one of the most anticipated rap albums in some time. As anticipation goes these days, fans were not necessarily waiting for the release date, but for the leak date.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"9,412 Views106 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,742 Views101 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists30,366 Views164 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company24,610 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,384 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,426 Views81 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work36,904 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,852 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,327 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,301 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,688 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,148 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,646 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,271 Views76 Comments