Yesterday we posted our new interview with ScHoolboy Q (which you can watch below if you missed it), where the rapper reveals that he's already begun to work on his follow up to Oxymoron, and he warns HNHH users not to expect any new 'VERY HOTTTTT' music from
ScHoolboy Q is still on his Oxymoron tip, but that doesn't mean he hasn't started working on his next project. We recently caught up with the West Coast native and found out the album process has begun, although it's in the early stages.
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
With the release of Oxymoron earlier this year, Schoolboy Q has reached a newfound level of fame that has seen his music getting airplay and him getting recognition from people who weren't on board previously.
ScHoolboy Q's ode to Hoover Street Crips gets a visual treatment, with direction from Yellow Nguyen and Moosa. The music video gives life to Q's storytelling verses, as we head back to ScHoolboy Q's youth when he first got tangled into street life.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
ScHoolboy Q, like many rappers, attended the recent South by Southwest festival out in Austin, Texas. While he was there he had the chance to meet Kanye West, something which he discusses in a new interview with Bootleg Kev.
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron dropped last month and one of the standout tracks from the project came in the form of "What They Want", a Mike WiLL made it banger with an over-achieving verse from 2 Chainz.
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" Debuts At No. 1, Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" At No. 4 Mar 4, 2014 at 05:37pm
The numbers are in for both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight albums. Last week, according to projections, Q was on track to move 150-160k, while Cudder was looking like he'd sell 90-95k.
We've obviously heard a lot on the album Oxymoron from the man behind it, ScHoolboy Q, however for this video from Google Play, we get to hear from other TDE signees, Kendrick Lamar, SZA and Isaiah Rashad on the new album and Q himself.
Top Dawg Entertainment's Schoolboy Q battles it out with Action Bronson in a comedic vine exchange. Who do you think won the battle?
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" & Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" First Week Sales Projections Feb 26, 2014 at 03:25pm
With both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight out now (although the latter is only out digitally), we've received first week sales projections for each.
ScHoolboy Q's new album Oxymoron is currently in stores, and on the night of the album's release, Q hit up Conan's late night show to do a live performance of one of the album's stand-out tracks and soon-to-be single, "Studio" with assistance from his featured
ScHoolboy Q Says He Hated "Break The Bank", Has 5 More Records With Alchemist Feb 25, 2014 at 01:15pm
ScHoolboy Q released his major label debut, Oxymoron today, which features some pretty crazy production credits, including work from Pharrell, Mike WiLL Made It, Tyler, The Creator and DJ Dahi.
With ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron out today, we've been blessed with the stream of one of the Target edition's bonus tracks (it comes with two bonus records) which features Q's friend A$AP Rocky, "Californication."
ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron was one of the most anticipated rap albums in some time. As anticipation goes these days, fans were not necessarily waiting for the release date, but for the leak date.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years10,040 Views133 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,717 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"17,004 Views90 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,796 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,240 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"12,252 Views122 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,833 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,289 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,386 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,719 Views107 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,894 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,736 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,161 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,889 Views50 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,705 Views64 Comments
You may also like...