The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape1,737 Views16 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album14,206 Views101 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon8,215 Views44 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again4,879 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,349 Views13 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,421 Views20 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers7,800 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,519 Views28 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,813 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?21,240 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"37,554 Views179 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,917 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,888 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online35,850 Views63 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,848 Views31 Comments