The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music4,115 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles4,855 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL17,663 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?8,341 Views43 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,308 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,615 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,316 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,871 Views19 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,504 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram24,003 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,621 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,866 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,041 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,059 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,043 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views