The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"2,817 Views36 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall925 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,363 Views31 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram13,386 Views42 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,374 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)3,541 Views4 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney5,377 Views17 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music7,814 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"16,514 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,235 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon14,697 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour17,088 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1761 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance43,041 Views145 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"35,717 Views266 Comments
You may also like...