The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death1,345 Views9 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO14,041 Views50 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,950 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,744 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork9,797 Views22 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,405 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,172 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,856 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,185 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,904 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,978 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,175 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,282 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,606 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August44,991 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all3 Views