The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)3,378 Views4 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky11,761 Views97 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free2,524 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia6,067 Views51 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers13,084 Views64 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music11,773 Views30 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,528 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In53,388 Views173 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week6,076 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"33,350 Views116 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,741 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,631 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,094 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,777 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,403 Views65 Comments