The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show3 Views0 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For593 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More3,835 Views39 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,862 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow9,262 Views30 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid62,722 Views121 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"29,116 Views117 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them25,460 Views72 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 309,296 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,718 Views82 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,962 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,934 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,399 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,852 Views62 Comments