The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"3 Views0 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"20 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music14,161 Views29 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles13,245 Views52 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL32,044 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?17,138 Views69 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,688 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,574 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,878 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,966 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,986 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram31,956 Views70 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,546 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,751 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,721 Views5 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views