The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt951 Views10 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week29,138 Views196 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 12,150 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison4,081 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st9,934 Views39 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 9,920 Views36 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,575 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week43,713 Views225 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,244 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash18,678 Views52 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade28,828 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill19,841 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash20,341 Views35 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music53,034 Views223 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,774 Views11 Comments