The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay378 Views1 Comment
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco6,917 Views16 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,022 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,391 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,786 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,713 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,086 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,986 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,448 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs129,380 Views203 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,883 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,801 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,514 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,622 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,662 Views0 Comments
You may also like...