Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)1,495 Views20 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,216 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest24,692 Views29 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days10,484 Views54 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest17,639 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,171 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,547 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,423 Views84 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,058 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date57,351 Views212 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,547 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,794 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,596 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,652 Views14 Comments