Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 4,509 Views27 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,405 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week30,674 Views161 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,093 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash14,591 Views46 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade22,346 Views45 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill15,939 Views53 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash17,318 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music47,048 Views218 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,429 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,542 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,746 Views161 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,880 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,528 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,930 Views128 Comments