Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival1,311 Views10 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition2,794 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,094 Views8 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye14,014 Views70 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far11,746 Views103 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay17,104 Views110 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,376 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"21,279 Views139 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,833 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,067 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs7,822 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,570 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"30,175 Views178 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,225 Views120 Comments
You may also like...