Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"700 Views5 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM881,706 Views11 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members2,120 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"2,176 Views20 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,019 Views10 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine1,844 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"6,898 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 52,697 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement19,864 Views45 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years33,289 Views259 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,491 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"53,162 Views161 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,949 Views31 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album10,176 Views29 Comments
You may also like...