Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour1,618 Views3 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"2,203 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop3,523 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"15,701 Views57 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With7,809 Views22 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family4,788 Views21 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged18,134 Views35 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"3,121 Views4 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden3,197 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes9,193 Views29 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,507 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"104,953 Views216 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"22,985 Views58 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight70,615 Views195 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2417,510 Views7 Comments