Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors0 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]892 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account18,474 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,016 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,646 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,175 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah15,618 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,342 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana45,713 Views148 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,266 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo59,592 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,383 Views111 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,126 Views43 Comments
You may also like...