Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,791 Views45 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,384 Views17 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"19,408 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,368 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date38,158 Views192 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,441 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,847 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,309 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,524 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,947 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,300 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,683 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,438 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,753 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,354 Views14 Comments
You may also like...