Diddy continues to expand his ever-growing empire as he has his eyes set on his next business venture. In an interview with Bloomberg, Diddy shares that he wants to own majority of a NFL team in the future.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The NBA recently lost one of their most high profile owners when Jay Z sold his minority share of the Nets.
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker481 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash2,768 Views13 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade7,821 Views23 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill7,319 Views40 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash11,120 Views27 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music34,251 Views196 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,742 Views8 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,053 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate50,002 Views152 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,459 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,243 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"47,014 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,337 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,534 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On61,095 Views215 Comments
You may also like...
- Young Money Yawn "I Be Shinning" Video1,582 Views
- Riff Raff Feat. Ghetty "Twerk It Out" Video1,129 Views