After Drake performed "Madonna", off If You're Reading This It's Too Late, during his headlining set at Coachella Sunday night, he was joined on stage by the Queen of Pop herself. And that wasn't nearly as big a surprise as what happened next.
At the end of March, we heard reports that a physical release of Drake's momentous mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late would be making it's way into stores this April, and today, that report has been confirmed.Billboard has announced that D
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
In 2014, the Canadian government awarded Drake's OVO Fest $300,000, but, this year, it looks like funding for the Toronto festival will have to come out of OVO's pockets.
OVO is quickly becoming way more than a label. The OVO clothing brand opened up its flagship store in Toronto late last year, and on Twitter today, they announced they would be debuting their first-ever pop-up store in the U.S.
Drake Distances Himself & OVO From "Homecoming" Film [Update: Drake Now Being Sued] Mar 18, 2015 at 09:49pm
Recently, news has been circulating of a Drake film called "Homecoming: The Lost Footage." A trailer surfaced for the film, which consists of footage from a 2009 concert at Toronto's Sound Academy, documenting a pre-Young Money Drizzy.
Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
Drake's recent project If You're Reading This It's Too Late found him at his most egotistical, whether it be bragging about his wealth, dismissing other rappers who aren't up to par with him, and being obsessed with his own crew, his own city.
iLoveMakonnen has gained a loyal fanbase following his Drake co-sign, and certified hit record, "Tuesday", and he's finally planned out a tour to bring his music to the people nationwide.
When Drake released his newest mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, a few days ago, it took the internet by storm. Falling in line with Jay Z, Kanye and Beyoncé before him, he dropped it almost completely out of the blue, with no real warning.
Drake broke the Internet two nights ago by unexpectedly releasing his brand new mixtape If You're Reading This It's Too Late. It looks like Drake did the cover art himself, writing out the mixtape title in all caps above the signature 6-God prayer hands.
GLOVO; it certainly has a nice ring to it, but is it the makings of a new bond between Drake and Chief Keef? Sosa just yesterday posted a photo to Instagram with a logo for the mysterious acronym, captioning the pic with "Thou Not Ready".
Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Well, this is interesting. Chicago rapper King Louie may be quietly signed to Drake's OVO imprint, at least, that would be a good explanation for his latest tattoos. Otherwise he's campaigning to get signed really hard.
PartyNextDoor took over the song list late last night when he dropped four new records. Travi$ Scott is featured on "Jus Know," and he's got Ca$h Out on "Don't Worry." He also let go "Girl From Oakland and "Let's Get Married."
One of the most interesting aspects of this summer's Drake Vs. Lil Wayne tour was video game company Capcom's involvement.
OVO Sound started off as the baby of Drake, Noah '40' Shebib and Oliver El-Khatib. The crew is steadily growing as the label continues to sign new talent. Those bleeding OVO blood each have an important role to play in their success.
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member0 Views0 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,952 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,629 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,716 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,795 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,004 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO40,096 Views94 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,397 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,908 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,798 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,277 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,766 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,417 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges13,008 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all488 Views