Drake Distances Himself & OVO From "Homecoming" Film [Update: Drake Now Being Sued] Mar 18, 2015 at 09:49 PM
Recently, news has been circulating of a Drake film called "Homecoming: The Lost Footage." A trailer surfaced for the film, which consists of footage from a 2009 concert at Toronto's Sound Academy, documenting a pre-Young Money Drizzy.
Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
Drake's recent project If You're Reading This It's Too Late found him at his most egotistical, whether it be bragging about his wealth, dismissing other rappers who aren't up to par with him, and being obsessed with his own crew, his own city.
iLoveMakonnen has gained a loyal fanbase following his Drake co-sign, and certified hit record, "Tuesday", and he's finally planned out a tour to bring his music to the people nationwide.
When Drake released his newest mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, a few days ago, it took the internet by storm. Falling in line with Jay Z, Kanye and Beyoncé before him, he dropped it almost completely out of the blue, with no real warning.
A Breakdown Of Drake's Shout-Outs On "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Feb 14, 2015 at 09:07 AM
Drake broke the Internet two nights ago by unexpectedly releasing his brand new mixtape If You're Reading This It's Too Late. It looks like Drake did the cover art himself, writing out the mixtape title in all caps above the signature 6-God prayer hands.
GLOVO; it certainly has a nice ring to it, but is it the makings of a new bond between Drake and Chief Keef? Sosa just yesterday posted a photo to Instagram with a logo for the mysterious acronym, captioning the pic with "Thou Not Ready".
Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Well, this is interesting. Chicago rapper King Louie may be quietly signed to Drake's OVO imprint, at least, that would be a good explanation for his latest tattoos. Otherwise he's campaigning to get signed really hard.
PartyNextDoor took over the song list late last night when he dropped four new records. Travi$ Scott is featured on "Jus Know," and he's got Ca$h Out on "Don't Worry." He also let go "Girl From Oakland and "Let's Get Married."
One of the most interesting aspects of this summer's Drake Vs. Lil Wayne tour was video game company Capcom's involvement.
OVO Sound started off as the baby of Drake, Noah '40' Shebib and Oliver El-Khatib. The crew is steadily growing as the label continues to sign new talent. Those bleeding OVO blood each have an important role to play in their success.
Footage Of Drake Pushing Through Security, Dropping Cash At DC Club Surfaces Oct 26, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Drake's birthday celebrations did not end with his Shmoney Dance in New York, or his 3 song release last night. Drizzy decided to hit a DC club after dropping some new music, but the night may not have ended all that well.
Drake had a big week. Not only did he get into a minor tiff with fellow Young Money signee Tyga, he also celebrated his 28th birthday, which -- like all things -- he did in the most Drake way possible.
The October's Very Own roster has found itself a new member this week with Atlanta's ILOVEMAKONNEN. The news of the emcee's signing comes on the heels of Drake remixing the artist's underground hit single "Tuesday."
Drake is known for his subliminals, and as a result, fans often jump to conclusions with every second or third person pronoun he uses in a verse. The latest example of such came not with a line, but an image.
Drake Announces OVO Pop-Up Shop In Toronto, Opening Tomorrow [Update: Collection Revealed] Jul 31, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Drake's annual OVO Fest begins this Sunday, August 3rd, in Toronto, and if last year offers any clues, it'll be a very star-studded event. In addition to performances from hip-hop's greatest, attendees will also be treated to an OVO pop-shop.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram3,769 Views20 Comments
- TBT: The Roots989 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop10,477 Views28 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,091 Views38 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance15,808 Views85 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines4,479 Views18 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic4,761 Views29 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,006 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,152 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,223 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,446 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title7,916 Views25 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,099 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,016 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,674 Views57 Comments