Drake Calls Meek Mill's "Dreams & Nightmares" Intro "One Of The Best Rap Moments Of Our Generation" Apr 30, 2014 at 07:40pm
Hearing the intro to Meek Mill's debut album, Dreams & Nightmares for the first time was a truly exhilarating experience.
Drake Announces OVO's Houston Appreciation Weekend [Update: Dates Announced] Apr 13, 2014 at 08:11pm
Just the other week Drake stirred things up with the announcement of his headliners for OVO Fest, unsurprisingly, it was both OutKast and Drizzy. The OVO Fest went on to sell out tickets within two minutes of the tickets going live.
Aubrey Drake Graham was born in October, and while many artists choose to name their record labels after hometowns, personal mottos and/or expensive vehicles (looking at you, Rozay), Drizzy paid tribute to his birth month by founding October's Very Own, now kn
There have certainly been many hints that Rihanna and Drake have been hooking up once again, with Rihanna popping up often on Drake's European tour, and the two being spotted holding hands leaving a bowling alley last weekend.
Drake Says Kendrick Lamar's "good kid, m.A.A.d. city" Was "The Last Great Concept Album" Jan 1, 2014 at 02:28pm
There seems to have been some tension between Drake and Kendrick Lamar this year, but with no one explicitly naming names, it's hard to tell how much of it is imagined by outsiders. One thing is for sure-- they haven't been giving each other many compliments.
Toronto's JD Era decides to spit over fellow T-Dot native PARTYNEXTDOOR's track. JD takes the time to put on for his city, representing the west end of 'Sauga. A few weeks ago, the rapper took on another OVO stape, rapping over Drake's "Wu-Tang Forever".
Drake's OVO imprint is teaming up with his own label, Cash Money, to drop a new Cash Money x OVO-themed capsule collection, just in time for your holiday purchases.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
// In just over a month, Drake's album, Nothing Was The Same has achieved Platinum status. Drizzy's 3rd retail effort moved 38,274 copies this week, which has pushed it over the 1 million mark.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"1,581 Views20 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather9,792 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date29,228 Views107 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now9,718 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,514 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,684 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,567 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,135 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,280 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,427 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,564 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande27,868 Views112 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,161 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast42,797 Views121 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,383 Views0 Comments