After outdoing himself with Tetsuo & Youth, Lupe Fiasco has decided to give us a look at the album that almost dropped in its place.
Nikko Lafre gave us MPLS: West End Stories just last month, and today he's decided to grace us with an outtake from the project, though it's certainly of the same quality we've heard from the rapper over the course of that release.
We heard a snippet from Beyonce's "Standing On The Sun" in her H&M commercial last year. The track was expected to appear on her fifth studio album, until she allegedly scrapped the original tracklist and started from scratch.
Weed is definitely a preferred subject of Smoke DZAs, while Flatbush Zombies generally covers drugs off all kinds (their last track "Don't Do Drugs Kids" came as a surprise, until it turned out to actually be a celebration of substances).
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"384 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival855 Views9 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport2,426 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See5,031 Views59 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans1,594 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum10,087 Views88 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?6,234 Views66 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby12,864 Views50 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus11,089 Views68 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"4,097 Views30 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works359 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds7,664 Views36 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,909 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More5,418 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,537 Views0 Comments