After outdoing himself with Tetsuo & Youth, Lupe Fiasco has decided to give us a look at the album that almost dropped in its place.
Nikko Lafre gave us MPLS: West End Stories just last month, and today he's decided to grace us with an outtake from the project, though it's certainly of the same quality we've heard from the rapper over the course of that release.
We heard a snippet from Beyonce's "Standing On The Sun" in her H&M commercial last year. The track was expected to appear on her fifth studio album, until she allegedly scrapped the original tracklist and started from scratch.
Weed is definitely a preferred subject of Smoke DZAs, while Flatbush Zombies generally covers drugs off all kinds (their last track "Don't Do Drugs Kids" came as a surprise, until it turned out to actually be a celebration of substances).
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 4,673 Views27 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,430 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week30,960 Views163 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,128 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash14,680 Views46 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade22,632 Views45 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill16,002 Views53 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash17,387 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music47,205 Views218 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,435 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,548 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,795 Views161 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,883 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,533 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,985 Views128 Comments