This past weekend OutKast took over Atlanta for three days with their homecoming "ATLast" show. For each show, a different set of openers were called upon, with Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino and Raury opening for the Friday show.
Hip-hop royals André 3000 and Big Boi, reunited as Outkast, closed the first day of the Coachella music festival last night, and the full experience has already hit YouTube for those who weren't in attendance or missed the live stream.
One of the biggest draws at most music festivals this summer was the reunion of OutKast, the game-changing ATL duo who hadn't performed together in a decade.
Another year, another OVO Fest. At least that's how it is if you're the highly successful rapper/singer, Drake who recieved 300 grand in government funding for this year's festival.
Rich Homie Quan Says His Joint Project With Young Thug Is The "Best Collabo Since OutKast" Mar 12, 2014 at 01:58pm
Young Thug revealed that he and Rich Homie Quan would be releasing a joint mixtape in the near future, and while promises of collaborative projects rarely see any results these days, this one may just come to fruition.
OutKast have been travelling across the map for their reunion tour these past few months. They've put on successful shows at Coachella, Governors Ball and many more, with dates still to come.
Atlanta, Georgia. The city bursting with waffle houses and strip clubs also happens to be one of today’s hip-hop capitals. Trap music has skyrocketed over the past couple years, ATL being its home.
Music festivals seem to be more popular than ever these days, causing hundreds of thousands of music enthusiast to splurge on passes, fly out of state or even the country, to camp outdoors and soak in live music alongside strangers in borderline unbearable hea
Big Boi's Wife Filing For A Divorce [Update: Big Boi Responds To Wife's Demands, Wants Joint Custody] Feb 20, 2014 at 04:16pm
It looks like Big Boi's marriage with Sherlita Patton isn't working out. The Outkast rapper's wife filed for a divorce, and she's asking for sole custody of their 12-year child.
Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Queen Latifah Says That OutKast Are Working On New LP [Queen Latifah Denies It] Jan 16, 2014 at 05:22pm
We were waiting on some information like this. Although it's not very official, and it's not from the mouths of Big Boi and Andre 3000 themselves, Queen Latifah suggests that OutKast are working on a new album in a recent interview with Horward Stern.
20 years ago, André 3000 and Big Boi were riding the massive wave of commercial success that followed "Player's Ball," their debut single, as it rose up the charts and secured them a gig opening for Notorious B.I.G. in New York.
Coachella 2014 has officially kicked off, and if you didn't make it out to California this year, you now have the opportunity to watch the whole thing from the comfort of your own home.
Andre 3000’s infamous jumpsuits from Outkast’s recent 20th anniversary tour will be displayed during the Art Basil Show in Miami next month.
On April 26, 1994, OutKast released their debut album, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. The Atlanta duo began a festival tour to celebrate this twenty-year anniversary at Coachella several weeks ago, and will be performing over forty dates this year.
In a recent interview with RapFix Live, Goodie Mob/Gnarls Barkley's Cee Lo Green opened up about Andre 3000's lengthy hiatus from music. The two have been friends since they were kids, and the recent death of the latter's mother and Cee Lo's grandmother has b
Andre 3000 & Big Boi Reportedly Working On Solo LPs To Drop Before New OutKast LP Jan 21, 2014 at 02:54pm
The OutKast rumors are bountiful, and they aren't done just yet. It's quite possible we'll get a retraction of this tomorrow, but take it for what's it worth. Apparently the ATLiens are to release solo albums prior to releasing a reunion LP.
Andre 3000 chopped it up with Life + Times recently about his new film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," and of course, a few music-related questions got thrown into the mix.
OutKast are gearing up for big things this spring and summer, as they take themselves on the road for over 40 different festivals tour dates, not to mention the possibility that they'll be starting a new album (!).
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism7,339 Views38 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same26,136 Views75 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,352 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song15,463 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,509 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,158 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,106 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,522 Views53 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,814 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,914 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,619 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,184 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,649 Views77 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,775 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,855 Views121 Comments
You may also like...