O.T. Genasis struck gold with "CoCo," but now he's searching for a follow-up of the same caliber. Over the last couple months we've heard both "The Flyest" and "Ricky," nut neither have reached the heights of the rapper's breakthrough record.
If anyone has made a career out of one song, it's OT Genasis. The Long Beach rapper went viral with "CoCo", and though the song is still playing in clubs across America, no one knew if OT was gonna produce a worthy follow up.
OT Genasis is a Busta Rhymes-cosigned New York rapper who broke out with a very un-New York song ("CoCo"), so in order to deflect the ire of Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and anyone else who holds the idealized image of a "New York rapper" dearer than their firstborn
Trae Tha Truth continues his campaign of adding 45 seconds of bars to the most poppin' songs in the land. After making tiny alterations to "Hot Nigga" and "All About The Money," the Texas rapper adds less than a minute of new material to OT Genasis' "CoCo."
The Conglomerate has been very present over the last little while. Outside of growing out his hair again, Busta Rhymes has been making sure to put his crew on, courtesy of a slew of remixes from himself O.T. Genasis, J-Doe, and plenty of others.
Busta Rhymes has been putting on for his crew lately, hopping plenty of remixes with OT Genasis and J-Doe, rappers from his label, The Conglomerate.
To date, all we have from Cali rapper OT Genasis on HNHH is his guest verse on Troy Ave's remix of Chris Brown's "Loyal," but if this new, star-studded remix is any sign of things to come, we'll be seeing a lot more from him in the future.
K Camp's "Cut Her Off" has been poppin' off in Atlanta for a minute now, but it's recently grown some legs outside of the region, and is currently sitting at number 80 on the Billboard 200.
If Chris Brown is known for one thing, it's hits (both musical and literal). His latest, "Loyal," is no exception to the rule.
The Conglomerate are back with another new remix for the streets. After doing damage on Future’s “Move That Dope” remix, Busta Rhymes, O.T. Genasis, and J-Doe decide to give Wiz Khalifa’s “We Dem Boyz" the remix treatment.
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done1,937 Views11 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay4,526 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 5,703 Views67 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It6,778 Views45 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop7,284 Views36 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour6,094 Views20 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today3,720 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,113 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K21,584 Views49 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"14,702 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,819 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol18,053 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,556 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,670 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,957 Views26 Comments