Busta Rhymes has been unbelievably supportive of Conglomerate artist O.T. Genasis' surprise hit "CoCo", but his overwhelming hype may have got the better of him at a recent New York show.
To date, all we have from Cali rapper OT Genasis on HNHH is his guest verse on Troy Ave's remix of Chris Brown's "Loyal," but if this new, star-studded remix is any sign of things to come, we'll be seeing a lot more from him in the future.
As Busta Rhymes' artist O.T. Genasis's track "CoCo" starts to pop off, his refrain "I'm in love with the coco" will soon make its way into your daily life and language. It's already started happening.
Busta Rhymes has been putting on for his crew lately, hopping plenty of remixes with OT Genasis and J-Doe, rappers from his label, The Conglomerate.
O.T. Genasis was arrested earlier this week (March 25), though not for what you might think. The "CoCo" rapper (and lover) was stopped in L.A.
OT Genasis is a Busta Rhymes-cosigned New York rapper who broke out with a very un-New York song ("CoCo"), so in order to deflect the ire of Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and anyone else who holds the idealized image of a "New York rapper" dearer than their firstborn
K Camp's "Cut Her Off" has been poppin' off in Atlanta for a minute now, but it's recently grown some legs outside of the region, and is currently sitting at number 80 on the Billboard 200.
The Conglomerate has been very present over the last little while. Outside of growing out his hair again, Busta Rhymes has been making sure to put his crew on, courtesy of a slew of remixes from himself O.T. Genasis, J-Doe, and plenty of others.
The Conglomerate are back with another new remix for the streets. After doing damage on Future’s “Move That Dope” remix, Busta Rhymes, O.T. Genasis, and J-Doe decide to give Wiz Khalifa’s “We Dem Boyz" the remix treatment.
If Chris Brown is known for one thing, it's hits (both musical and literal). His latest, "Loyal," is no exception to the rule.
Trae Tha Truth continues his campaign of adding 45 seconds of bars to the most poppin' songs in the land. After making tiny alterations to "Hot Nigga" and "All About The Money," the Texas rapper adds less than a minute of new material to OT Genasis' "CoCo."
If it weren't for the weird for-pay nature of Drake's new "mixtape" then all five of these tracks would come from the 6 God. That's not to say the rest of the week was terrible. Our Top 100 chart contained a number of notable tracks.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
After teasing us the other day with the trailer, O.T. Genasis comes through tonight with the official video for his remix to “Touchdown”, featuring Busta Rhymes & French Montana.
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review440 Views1 Comment
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram880 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party2,056 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 946 Views3 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover2,930 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March1,777 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,956 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?12,327 Views48 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title21,367 Views60 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt12,324 Views29 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 5,705 Views23 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More16,274 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?11,963 Views31 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,326 Views21 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"14,018 Views25 Comments