If anyone has made a career out of one song, it's OT Genasis. The Long Beach rapper went viral with "CoCo", and though the song is still playing in clubs across America, no one knew if OT was gonna produce a worthy follow up.
Busta Rhymes' The Conglomerate lost one of it's members recently, when Reek Da Villain decided to take his talents over to Cash Money. This news arrived shortly after we found out that Bussa Bus had decided to leave Birdman's label.
Busta Rhymes has been unbelievably supportive of Conglomerate artist O.T. Genasis' surprise hit "CoCo", but his overwhelming hype may have got the better of him at a recent New York show.
O.T. Genasis struck gold with "CoCo," but now he's searching for a follow-up of the same caliber. Over the last couple months we've heard both "The Flyest" and "Ricky," nut neither have reached the heights of the rapper's breakthrough record.
To date, all we have from Cali rapper OT Genasis on HNHH is his guest verse on Troy Ave's remix of Chris Brown's "Loyal," but if this new, star-studded remix is any sign of things to come, we'll be seeing a lot more from him in the future.
Busta Rhymes has been putting on for his crew lately, hopping plenty of remixes with OT Genasis and J-Doe, rappers from his label, The Conglomerate.
As Busta Rhymes' artist O.T. Genasis's track "CoCo" starts to pop off, his refrain "I'm in love with the coco" will soon make its way into your daily life and language. It's already started happening.
Chelsea locked up a Premier League championship today with a 3-1 victory of Sunderland. They followed up a trophy-raising celebration on the pitch with a champagne-soaked, hip hop-infused locker room fiesta.
Jay Electronica Calls Kanye West A "Black God," Talks Young Thug & O.T. Genasis Apr 21, 2015 at 04:03pm
We may never get Jay Electronica's "Act II: Patents of Nobility", though last month, we came one leak closer with "Road to Perdition".
OT Genasis is a Busta Rhymes-cosigned New York rapper who broke out with a very un-New York song ("CoCo"), so in order to deflect the ire of Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and anyone else who holds the idealized image of a "New York rapper" dearer than their firstborn
O.T. Genasis was arrested earlier this week (March 25), though not for what you might think. The "CoCo" rapper (and lover) was stopped in L.A.
K Camp's "Cut Her Off" has been poppin' off in Atlanta for a minute now, but it's recently grown some legs outside of the region, and is currently sitting at number 80 on the Billboard 200.
The Conglomerate has been very present over the last little while. Outside of growing out his hair again, Busta Rhymes has been making sure to put his crew on, courtesy of a slew of remixes from himself O.T. Genasis, J-Doe, and plenty of others.
The Conglomerate are back with another new remix for the streets. After doing damage on Future’s “Move That Dope” remix, Busta Rhymes, O.T. Genasis, and J-Doe decide to give Wiz Khalifa’s “We Dem Boyz" the remix treatment.
If Chris Brown is known for one thing, it's hits (both musical and literal). His latest, "Loyal," is no exception to the rule.
Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms May 25, 2015 at 05:05pm
Say what you will about Vine, as long as you don’t say it’s a fad.
Trae Tha Truth continues his campaign of adding 45 seconds of bars to the most poppin' songs in the land. After making tiny alterations to "Hot Nigga" and "All About The Money," the Texas rapper adds less than a minute of new material to OT Genasis' "CoCo."
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"936 Views7 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"5,183 Views60 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop1,788 Views12 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged3,795 Views18 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On491 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs2,840 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,744 Views27 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,764 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,244 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,935 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,076 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,334 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,386 Views108 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,916 Views58 Comments
You may also like...