Jay Electronica Calls Kanye West A "Black God," Talks Young Thug & O.T. Genasis Apr 21, 2015 at 04:03pm
We may never get Jay Electronica's "Act II: Patents of Nobility", though last month, we came one leak closer with "Road to Perdition".
If anyone has made a career out of one song, it's OT Genasis. The Long Beach rapper went viral with "CoCo", and though the song is still playing in clubs across America, no one knew if OT was gonna produce a worthy follow up.
O.T. Genasis was arrested earlier this week (March 25), though not for what you might think. The "CoCo" rapper (and lover) was stopped in L.A.
If it weren't for the weird for-pay nature of Drake's new "mixtape" then all five of these tracks would come from the 6 God. That's not to say the rest of the week was terrible. Our Top 100 chart contained a number of notable tracks.
OT Genasis is a Busta Rhymes-cosigned New York rapper who broke out with a very un-New York song ("CoCo"), so in order to deflect the ire of Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and anyone else who holds the idealized image of a "New York rapper" dearer than their firstborn
Trae Tha Truth continues his campaign of adding 45 seconds of bars to the most poppin' songs in the land. After making tiny alterations to "Hot Nigga" and "All About The Money," the Texas rapper adds less than a minute of new material to OT Genasis' "CoCo."
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
Busta Rhymes has been unbelievably supportive of Conglomerate artist O.T. Genasis' surprise hit "CoCo", but his overwhelming hype may have got the better of him at a recent New York show.
As Busta Rhymes' artist O.T. Genasis's track "CoCo" starts to pop off, his refrain "I'm in love with the coco" will soon make its way into your daily life and language. It's already started happening.
Busta Rhymes' The Conglomerate lost one of it's members recently, when Reek Da Villain decided to take his talents over to Cash Money. This news arrived shortly after we found out that Bussa Bus had decided to leave Birdman's label.
The Conglomerate has been very present over the last little while. Outside of growing out his hair again, Busta Rhymes has been making sure to put his crew on, courtesy of a slew of remixes from himself O.T. Genasis, J-Doe, and plenty of others.
After teasing us the other day with the trailer, O.T. Genasis comes through tonight with the official video for his remix to “Touchdown”, featuring Busta Rhymes & French Montana.
Busta Rhymes has been putting on for his crew lately, hopping plenty of remixes with OT Genasis and J-Doe, rappers from his label, The Conglomerate.
To date, all we have from Cali rapper OT Genasis on HNHH is his guest verse on Troy Ave's remix of Chris Brown's "Loyal," but if this new, star-studded remix is any sign of things to come, we'll be seeing a lot more from him in the future.
K Camp's "Cut Her Off" has been poppin' off in Atlanta for a minute now, but it's recently grown some legs outside of the region, and is currently sitting at number 80 on the Billboard 200.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]671 Views3 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account15,052 Views43 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,235 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,420 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,517 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,275 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,153 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,679 Views142 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,143 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,008 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,950 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,864 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,132 Views24 Comments
You may also like...