The 86th annual Oscars went down last night in Los Angeles, as happens every year, the brightest and biggest stars were out attending the event and celebrating afterwards at various different parties.
Janelle Monae was enlisted by E! to create a track for their red carpet soundtrack during tonight's Oscars. Just as the Oscars are getting underway, we're treated to Janelle's track "Simply Irresitible", which is a cover of Robert Palmer's 1988 hit.
When Three 6 Mafia won the academy award for best song for a song they did for the film "Hustle & Flow," years back, they quickly delivered what became everyone's favorite Oscar acceptance speech.
Oscar season is approaching, and today the full list of nominations for the Oscars 2014 were revealed.
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,617 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,416 Views18 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,578 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,146 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,460 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,848 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO39,649 Views93 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,373 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,863 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,742 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,259 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,750 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,361 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,966 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,792 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all474 Views