Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC67,279 Views391 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks56,868 Views123 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour23,284 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,641 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,801 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery17,240 Views61 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest13,708 Views78 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked20,667 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,867 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram47,977 Views131 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album13,766 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,524 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West11,068 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist21,107 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,926 Views0 Comments