Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4 Views0 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs2,451 Views15 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"1,457 Views8 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"16,486 Views79 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,432 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,912 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,780 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings32,793 Views87 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,810 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,461 Views36 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,985 Views20 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,647 Views5 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,244 Views6 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up29,572 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors16,167 Views42 Comments