Recently, Jeezy released an open letter alongside his new single, "God," in which he addressed the poverty in the U.S., and how it has affected the black population.
Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6 Views0 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night3,343 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt12,084 Views59 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"9,531 Views137 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"4,353 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th11,942 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,586 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"13,612 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption20,700 Views69 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,957 Views83 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist9,318 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,776 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label9,320 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,849 Views0 Comments