Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,413 Views39 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,652 Views16 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,431 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See12,525 Views109 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,879 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,050 Views120 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?9,646 Views91 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,296 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus16,599 Views85 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,610 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works458 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,058 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,395 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,884 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,972 Views0 Comments