Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"6,777 Views90 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?14,447 Views120 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,854 Views19 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,898 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,316 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,157 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist21,633 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,751 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,216 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,687 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,279 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,404 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,041 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,207 Views25 Comments