Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame737 Views15 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland5,226 Views9 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties4,629 Views24 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne16,406 Views107 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,367 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour3,422 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"4,697 Views15 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World10,742 Views18 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case7,468 Views22 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,139 Views40 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.121,234 Views44 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"29,458 Views58 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album10,218 Views41 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August2,418 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,767 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video18,125 Views