Bump Cereal, the latest cut from OnCue. It dropped on Saturday, January 5th, 2013. OnCue's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Cereal is no exception.
Give New Religion (Prod. by Party Supplies & Just Blaze) a listen - it's a new offering from OnCue. It was dropped on Monday, March 12th, 2012. OnCue's musical situation is improving with every new release, and New Religion (Prod.
Give Rich Kid (prod. by Brenton Duvall & CJ Luzi) a spin - it's a new offering from OnCue. It was dropped on Wednesday, February 15th, 2012.
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds355 Views3 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice374 Views2 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More1,259 Views12 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,453 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo5,832 Views22 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,456 Views12 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date3,029 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 750 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,640 Views47 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,900 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers17,040 Views41 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit24,342 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,925 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,918 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,384 Views45 Comments