Stone's Throw emcee/producer Jonwayne's "The Desert" is the latest instalment in BBC Radio personality Annie Mac's "Free Music Mondays" series, featuring his frequent collaborator Oliver The 2nd on the assist. The cut is unconventional, to say the least.
For those unfamiliar, Oliver The 2nd is a rising emcee from California's Inland Empire, affiliated with the Black Jungle Squad Cxllective. "Crowded" is a choice cut from his new EP The Kill Off, featuring fellow BLK JNG SQD artist Jeremiah Jae on the assist.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?8,105 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,855 Views76 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,613 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,959 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,189 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,446 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,747 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,480 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,541 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,181 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,343 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,065 Views4 Comments
You may also like...