Stone's Throw emcee/producer Jonwayne's "The Desert" is the latest instalment in BBC Radio personality Annie Mac's "Free Music Mondays" series, featuring his frequent collaborator Oliver The 2nd on the assist. The cut is unconventional, to say the least.
For those unfamiliar, Oliver The 2nd is a rising emcee from California's Inland Empire, affiliated with the Black Jungle Squad Cxllective. "Crowded" is a choice cut from his new EP The Kill Off, featuring fellow BLK JNG SQD artist Jeremiah Jae on the assist.
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids26,127 Views47 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"37,725 Views94 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,012 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"8,581 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 34,224 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account10,393 Views24 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court5,596 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 16,273 Views46 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"4,824 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"19,612 Views42 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,940 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,318 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks10,074 Views41 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,713 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story15,564 Views40 Comments
You may also like...