Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Only Tyler, The Creator could soul legend Charlie Wilson to sing a chorus that goes, "Girl, you're perfect, but you're too fucking young." The Odd Future head honcho just announced a new album, Cherry Bomb, and along with an iTunes preorder came two new s
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Earl Sweatshirt unfortunately missed the boat on the peak of the Odd Future hype, but he's taken advantage of the situation, making a name for himself, rather than leaning on the collective.
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
In case you were wondering, Tyler, The Creator brushes his teeth without a shirt on but with a chain on, says really mean shit to children when their parents aren’t looking, doesn’t eat the skin of apples, races every car he comes in contact with and likes
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab1,914 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old6,433 Views32 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September6,635 Views62 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose18,701 Views60 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,340 Views5 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 16,734 Views34 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,103 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,012 Views45 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week55,524 Views334 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,839 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,372 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st16,707 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,710 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,097 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,254 Views244 Comments