Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Only Tyler, The Creator could soul legend Charlie Wilson to sing a chorus that goes, "Girl, you're perfect, but you're too fucking young." The Odd Future head honcho just announced a new album, Cherry Bomb, and along with an iTunes preorder came two new s
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Earl Sweatshirt unfortunately missed the boat on the peak of the Odd Future hype, but he's taken advantage of the situation, making a name for himself, rather than leaning on the collective.
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
In case you were wondering, Tyler, The Creator brushes his teeth without a shirt on but with a chain on, says really mean shit to children when their parents aren’t looking, doesn’t eat the skin of apples, races every car he comes in contact with and likes
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC12,316 Views27 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,416 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,365 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,222 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,039 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,419 Views101 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,084 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,386 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour9,910 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,229 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,418 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K23,991 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,720 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,868 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,789 Views44 Comments