Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Only Tyler, The Creator could soul legend Charlie Wilson to sing a chorus that goes, "Girl, you're perfect, but you're too fucking young." The Odd Future head honcho just announced a new album, Cherry Bomb, and along with an iTunes preorder came two new s
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Earl Sweatshirt unfortunately missed the boat on the peak of the Odd Future hype, but he's taken advantage of the situation, making a name for himself, rather than leaning on the collective.
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
In case you were wondering, Tyler, The Creator brushes his teeth without a shirt on but with a chain on, says really mean shit to children when their parents aren’t looking, doesn’t eat the skin of apples, races every car he comes in contact with and likes
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo337 Views7 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T963 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,175 Views14 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 446 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs14,730 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,668 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,864 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit22,806 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,826 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,631 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,392 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,560 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,722 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,845 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,744 Views79 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,136 Views