Odd Future's always had a rocky relationship with Oceania.
It seems like the Odd Future collective is slowing coming apart, if not already disbanded. Tyler, The Creator had OFWGKTA fans in a tizzy when he said "although it's no more, those 7 letters are forever" on twitter.
The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
We got a radio rip of "Girl," The Internet's collab with producer Kaytranada back in January, and just days ahead of the release of the group's third album, Ego Death, they've shared the full song with a trippy video to match.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
Back in February, Hodgy Beats surprised us with Dena Tape 2, the much-anticipated sequel to his Dena Tape, released six years earlier.
Last Thursday (May 28), Tyler, the Creator was going through old photos, and simultaneously tweeting his nostalgic feelings.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
Brooklyn x L.A. collabs aren't too common these days, but there's a definite kinship between Pro Era and Odd Future, committed to the underground as they continue to gain mainstream recognition, proven by A La $ole and Domo Genesis on "Where I'm From."
Between an album with Ghostface Killah and their jazz-ified covers of everything from Gucci Mane's "Lemonade" to Slum Village's "Fall In Love," Toronto trio BADBADNOTGOOD have proven themselves to be the most rap-savvy jazz band in the game.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Last week (April 13), we saw two big-time releases that both dropped in surprising fashion. Tyler, the Creator released Cherry Bomb, his fourth studio album, after announcing its release only a week prior.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
Tyler, the Creator is having a busier week than anyone in hip-hop. His latest album, Cherry Bomb, drops tonight (April 12) at 9pm, and during his set at Coachella last night, he performed some new tracks off the album.
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab1,823 Views12 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old6,216 Views32 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September6,557 Views62 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose18,499 Views60 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,313 Views5 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 16,665 Views33 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,096 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,012 Views45 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week55,177 Views334 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,837 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,359 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st16,667 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,710 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,097 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,209 Views244 Comments