Odd Future's always had a rocky relationship with Oceania.
It seems like the Odd Future collective is slowing coming apart, if not already disbanded. Tyler, The Creator had OFWGKTA fans in a tizzy when he said "although it's no more, those 7 letters are forever" on twitter.
The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
We got a radio rip of "Girl," The Internet's collab with producer Kaytranada back in January, and just days ahead of the release of the group's third album, Ego Death, they've shared the full song with a trippy video to match.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
Back in February, Hodgy Beats surprised us with Dena Tape 2, the much-anticipated sequel to his Dena Tape, released six years earlier.
Last Thursday (May 28), Tyler, the Creator was going through old photos, and simultaneously tweeting his nostalgic feelings.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
Brooklyn x L.A. collabs aren't too common these days, but there's a definite kinship between Pro Era and Odd Future, committed to the underground as they continue to gain mainstream recognition, proven by A La $ole and Domo Genesis on "Where I'm From."
Between an album with Ghostface Killah and their jazz-ified covers of everything from Gucci Mane's "Lemonade" to Slum Village's "Fall In Love," Toronto trio BADBADNOTGOOD have proven themselves to be the most rap-savvy jazz band in the game.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Last week (April 13), we saw two big-time releases that both dropped in surprising fashion. Tyler, the Creator released Cherry Bomb, his fourth studio album, after announcing its release only a week prior.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
Tyler, the Creator is having a busier week than anyone in hip-hop. His latest album, Cherry Bomb, drops tonight (April 12) at 9pm, and during his set at Coachella last night, he performed some new tracks off the album.
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History844 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In9,552 Views81 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week1,933 Views11 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"9,749 Views75 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,629 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,574 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,353 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,181 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,927 Views59 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,201 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,577 Views24 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,236 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"45,221 Views397 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?28,450 Views168 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,884 Views28 Comments
You may also like...