Last week, DJ EFN brought together two of hip-hop's most active political minds, Killer Mike and Crooked I, together for a song called "If U Run," and today he's back with another cut featuring some crazy names.
Queens turntablist/producer DJ JS-1 makes his HNHH debut with "Turn The Tables." Taking it back to hip-hop's golden age with natural scratches and a welcome verse from legendary Diggin In The Crates emcee O.C., the single is bound to get true hip-hop heads
Listen to Astonishing, the new track by Marco Polo (Producer) featuring Inspectah Deck, Large Professor, O.C., Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Revolution which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013.
Stream Light Years, the newest drop from DJ Skizz which features Roc Marciano, A.G., O.C. & Godfather. The cut was released on Sunday, August 11th, 2013. DJ Skizz continues to impress with each new leak, and Light Years is no exception.
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date2,501 Views10 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money2,622 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 20159,458 Views31 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail6,499 Views13 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet1,957 Views12 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties7,050 Views10 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's3,635 Views17 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 3,708 Views7 Comments
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids42,183 Views64 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"50,737 Views115 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,641 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"10,990 Views29 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 35,774 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account13,217 Views28 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court7,150 Views14 Comments