Last night (April 24), marked the official celebration of the 10th anniversary of BAPE's flagship store in NYC. The hip-hop and fashion worlds collided in SoHo to pay homage to the influential Japanese streetwear brand.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
Jay Z's TIDAL continues to unveil new perks. This week, the streaming service promises an exclusive offer to fans of J. Cole, who's signed to Roc Nation and was one of a select group of artists on stage during TIDAL's opening ceremony.
Troy Ave will be headlining a show in his New York City, with assistance from Hot 97's veteran DJ Funkmaster Flex, on Thursday, November 20th. If you'll be in NYC on that date, and you haven't scooped up your tickets yet, we've got you covered.
Angel Haze Reveals "Dirty Gold" Album Cover [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Dec 20, 2013 at 01:41pm
Angel Haze's debut album Dirty Gold is set to drop at the top of the new year, and she took to Twitter this weekend to reveal the official cover art, which is simply an image of her face encrusted with gold and jewels.
Rising rapper Fat Trel was scheduled to perform at S.O.B's last night in New York, but before he could take the stage to perform songs off his recent mixtape SDMG (Sex, Drugs, Money, Guns), gunshots broke out, cutting the night short.
It seems like Rick Ross lyrics aren't only getting the MMG boss in trouble these days, but even the gang members who quote Rozay are facing problems.The NYPD have busted 63 gang members in New York, after being led to them through their social media postings,
Earl Sweatshirt & Black Hippy Included In NYC's Downtown Music Festival Lineup Mar 29, 2013 at 07:09pm
The initial lineup for New York City's annual Downtown Music Festival has been announced, and it incudes Earl Sweatshirt and the Black Hippy collective that is Schoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock. Joining them is a fleet of more alternati
Fabolous Says "Loso's Way 2" Is Almost Done, Talks NY Rap In The "Ratchet Era" Jan 30, 2013 at 10:37am
Fabolous is hard at work on his upcoming album. We've already heard two cuts from his sequel to Loso's Way, the New York anthem "So NY", and the crossover smash with Chris Brown, "Ready".
- Charts Don't Lie: April 25958 Views9 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault3,113 Views23 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 3,957 Views30 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram3,431 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,562 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight15,851 Views26 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"13,610 Views76 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather27,885 Views33 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date56,384 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,136 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,931 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,918 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,476 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,890 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,873 Views52 Comments