With Dirty Sprite 2 set to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts later this week, Future is out on the road for a free, 4-city tour showing appreciation to those responsible for that.
Urban fashion designer 40 oz Van sat down with HNHH recently to discuss his relationship with social media, life philosophy, and plans for expanding his legendary block parties to other cities beyond NYC.
As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
In honor of being in New York and currently having the number one record in the country, Wiz Khalifa's decided to drop a new freestyle out of the blue. Entitled "Good For Us," this one comes over Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing," and is accompanied by a video.
Since Tidal launched, we've seen them offer exclusive new tracks from Rihanna and Beyoncé and an exclusive music video from Jay Z, but this is definitely the best excuse to subscribe yet.
Last night (April 24), marked the official celebration of the 10th anniversary of BAPE's flagship store in NYC. The hip-hop and fashion worlds collided in SoHo to pay homage to the influential Japanese streetwear brand.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
Jay Z's TIDAL continues to unveil new perks. This week, the streaming service promises an exclusive offer to fans of J. Cole, who's signed to Roc Nation and was one of a select group of artists on stage during TIDAL's opening ceremony.
Although other regions have seemed to dominate the conversation for at least a decade, NYC's rap scene has looked up in the past couple years, seeing promising indie upstarts take some of the market share from the scene's bloated pillars of old.
Troy Ave will be headlining a show in his New York City, with assistance from Hot 97's veteran DJ Funkmaster Flex, on Thursday, November 20th. If you'll be in NYC on that date, and you haven't scooped up your tickets yet, we've got you covered.
Angel Haze Reveals "Dirty Gold" Album Cover [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Dec 20, 2013 at 01:41pm
Angel Haze's debut album Dirty Gold is set to drop at the top of the new year, and she took to Twitter this weekend to reveal the official cover art, which is simply an image of her face encrusted with gold and jewels.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 111 Views2 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record5,028 Views74 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 979,519 Views48 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"18,550 Views68 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 266,596 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 8,449 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown6,047 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio20,288 Views24 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy29,378 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series6,565 Views16 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,567 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s25,041 Views132 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,612 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile9,213 Views30 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,409 Views27 Comments