As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
In honor of being in New York and currently having the number one record in the country, Wiz Khalifa's decided to drop a new freestyle out of the blue. Entitled "Good For Us," this one comes over Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing," and is accompanied by a video.
Since Tidal launched, we've seen them offer exclusive new tracks from Rihanna and Beyoncé and an exclusive music video from Jay Z, but this is definitely the best excuse to subscribe yet.
Last night (April 24), marked the official celebration of the 10th anniversary of BAPE's flagship store in NYC. The hip-hop and fashion worlds collided in SoHo to pay homage to the influential Japanese streetwear brand.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
Jay Z's TIDAL continues to unveil new perks. This week, the streaming service promises an exclusive offer to fans of J. Cole, who's signed to Roc Nation and was one of a select group of artists on stage during TIDAL's opening ceremony.
Although other regions have seemed to dominate the conversation for at least a decade, NYC's rap scene has looked up in the past couple years, seeing promising indie upstarts take some of the market share from the scene's bloated pillars of old.
Troy Ave will be headlining a show in his New York City, with assistance from Hot 97's veteran DJ Funkmaster Flex, on Thursday, November 20th. If you'll be in NYC on that date, and you haven't scooped up your tickets yet, we've got you covered.
Angel Haze Reveals "Dirty Gold" Album Cover [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Dec 20, 2013 at 01:41pm
Angel Haze's debut album Dirty Gold is set to drop at the top of the new year, and she took to Twitter this weekend to reveal the official cover art, which is simply an image of her face encrusted with gold and jewels.
For those unfamiliar, Big Baby Gandhi is 23-year-old emcee/producer out of Queens, New York City signed to Himanshu (of Das Racist)'s independent GREEDHEAD imprint. "BOOMERANG" is an early bonus cut from his "DEBUT" album, which drops on Friday, December 6th.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces2,923 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample5,869 Views16 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show9,992 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."12,390 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record26,110 Views120 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz17,902 Views126 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,460 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."29,235 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,993 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,668 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,339 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,173 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,727 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,113 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,499 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight1,529 Views