Joell Ortiz and !llmind just came together to record a collaborative album called Human, and to launch of their new vlog series, they're hanging out with fans in Williamsburg.
With Dirty Sprite 2 set to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts later this week, Future is out on the road for a free, 4-city tour showing appreciation to those responsible for that.
Urban fashion designer 40 oz Van sat down with HNHH recently to discuss his relationship with social media, life philosophy, and plans for expanding his legendary block parties to other cities beyond NYC.
As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
In honor of being in New York and currently having the number one record in the country, Wiz Khalifa's decided to drop a new freestyle out of the blue. Entitled "Good For Us," this one comes over Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing," and is accompanied by a video.
Since Tidal launched, we've seen them offer exclusive new tracks from Rihanna and Beyoncé and an exclusive music video from Jay Z, but this is definitely the best excuse to subscribe yet.
Last night (April 24), marked the official celebration of the 10th anniversary of BAPE's flagship store in NYC. The hip-hop and fashion worlds collided in SoHo to pay homage to the influential Japanese streetwear brand.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
Jay Z's TIDAL continues to unveil new perks. This week, the streaming service promises an exclusive offer to fans of J. Cole, who's signed to Roc Nation and was one of a select group of artists on stage during TIDAL's opening ceremony.
Although other regions have seemed to dominate the conversation for at least a decade, NYC's rap scene has looked up in the past couple years, seeing promising indie upstarts take some of the market share from the scene's bloated pillars of old.
Troy Ave will be headlining a show in his New York City, with assistance from Hot 97's veteran DJ Funkmaster Flex, on Thursday, November 20th. If you'll be in NYC on that date, and you haven't scooped up your tickets yet, we've got you covered.
Angel Haze Reveals "Dirty Gold" Album Cover [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Dec 20, 2013 at 01:41pm
Angel Haze's debut album Dirty Gold is set to drop at the top of the new year, and she took to Twitter this weekend to reveal the official cover art, which is simply an image of her face encrusted with gold and jewels.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,921 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,876 Views17 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,707 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,486 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,033 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,619 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,046 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,740 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,103 Views88 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,844 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works475 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,372 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,489 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,101 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,028 Views0 Comments