HOT 97 has already lost three of its OGs when it comes to radio personalities, with Angie Martinez jumping ship for a competitor, Mister Cee parting ways for a smaller, newer station, and Cipha Sounds leaving for a position at Roc Nation.
Joell Ortiz and !llmind just came together to record a collaborative album called Human, and to launch of their new vlog series, they're hanging out with fans in Williamsburg.
With Dirty Sprite 2 set to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts later this week, Future is out on the road for a free, 4-city tour showing appreciation to those responsible for that.
Urban fashion designer 40 oz Van sat down with HNHH recently to discuss his relationship with social media, life philosophy, and plans for expanding his legendary block parties to other cities beyond NYC.
As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
In honor of being in New York and currently having the number one record in the country, Wiz Khalifa's decided to drop a new freestyle out of the blue. Entitled "Good For Us," this one comes over Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing," and is accompanied by a video.
Since Tidal launched, we've seen them offer exclusive new tracks from Rihanna and Beyoncé and an exclusive music video from Jay Z, but this is definitely the best excuse to subscribe yet.
Last night (April 24), marked the official celebration of the 10th anniversary of BAPE's flagship store in NYC. The hip-hop and fashion worlds collided in SoHo to pay homage to the influential Japanese streetwear brand.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
Jay Z's TIDAL continues to unveil new perks. This week, the streaming service promises an exclusive offer to fans of J. Cole, who's signed to Roc Nation and was one of a select group of artists on stage during TIDAL's opening ceremony.
Although other regions have seemed to dominate the conversation for at least a decade, NYC's rap scene has looked up in the past couple years, seeing promising indie upstarts take some of the market share from the scene's bloated pillars of old.
Troy Ave will be headlining a show in his New York City, with assistance from Hot 97's veteran DJ Funkmaster Flex, on Thursday, November 20th. If you'll be in NYC on that date, and you haven't scooped up your tickets yet, we've got you covered.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today1,639 Views17 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More1,476 Views14 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems11,733 Views72 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival7,776 Views27 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition5,999 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)4,887 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye28,194 Views93 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far18,976 Views128 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay28,494 Views132 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,969 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"35,492 Views163 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,277 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum6,927 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs10,741 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,505 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,002 Views