Joell Ortiz and !llmind just came together to record a collaborative album called Human, and to launch of their new vlog series, they're hanging out with fans in Williamsburg.
With Dirty Sprite 2 set to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts later this week, Future is out on the road for a free, 4-city tour showing appreciation to those responsible for that.
Urban fashion designer 40 oz Van sat down with HNHH recently to discuss his relationship with social media, life philosophy, and plans for expanding his legendary block parties to other cities beyond NYC.
As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
In honor of being in New York and currently having the number one record in the country, Wiz Khalifa's decided to drop a new freestyle out of the blue. Entitled "Good For Us," this one comes over Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing," and is accompanied by a video.
Since Tidal launched, we've seen them offer exclusive new tracks from Rihanna and Beyoncé and an exclusive music video from Jay Z, but this is definitely the best excuse to subscribe yet.
Last night (April 24), marked the official celebration of the 10th anniversary of BAPE's flagship store in NYC. The hip-hop and fashion worlds collided in SoHo to pay homage to the influential Japanese streetwear brand.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
Jay Z's TIDAL continues to unveil new perks. This week, the streaming service promises an exclusive offer to fans of J. Cole, who's signed to Roc Nation and was one of a select group of artists on stage during TIDAL's opening ceremony.
Although other regions have seemed to dominate the conversation for at least a decade, NYC's rap scene has looked up in the past couple years, seeing promising indie upstarts take some of the market share from the scene's bloated pillars of old.
Troy Ave will be headlining a show in his New York City, with assistance from Hot 97's veteran DJ Funkmaster Flex, on Thursday, November 20th. If you'll be in NYC on that date, and you haven't scooped up your tickets yet, we've got you covered.
Angel Haze Reveals "Dirty Gold" Album Cover [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Dec 20, 2013 at 01:41pm
Angel Haze's debut album Dirty Gold is set to drop at the top of the new year, and she took to Twitter this weekend to reveal the official cover art, which is simply an image of her face encrusted with gold and jewels.
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See1,147 Views27 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum5,820 Views58 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?4,566 Views58 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby9,577 Views37 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus8,720 Views63 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"3,196 Views25 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works305 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds6,221 Views34 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,626 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More4,478 Views16 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,347 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo9,757 Views32 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T3,543 Views22 Comments