As of late, Erick Sermon's been in the news more for saying boneheaded things than for his music, but today, he takes us back to what's really important.
In honor of being in New York and currently having the number one record in the country, Wiz Khalifa's decided to drop a new freestyle out of the blue. Entitled "Good For Us," this one comes over Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing," and is accompanied by a video.
Since Tidal launched, we've seen them offer exclusive new tracks from Rihanna and Beyoncé and an exclusive music video from Jay Z, but this is definitely the best excuse to subscribe yet.
Last night (April 24), marked the official celebration of the 10th anniversary of BAPE's flagship store in NYC. The hip-hop and fashion worlds collided in SoHo to pay homage to the influential Japanese streetwear brand.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
Jay Z's TIDAL continues to unveil new perks. This week, the streaming service promises an exclusive offer to fans of J. Cole, who's signed to Roc Nation and was one of a select group of artists on stage during TIDAL's opening ceremony.
Although other regions have seemed to dominate the conversation for at least a decade, NYC's rap scene has looked up in the past couple years, seeing promising indie upstarts take some of the market share from the scene's bloated pillars of old.
Troy Ave will be headlining a show in his New York City, with assistance from Hot 97's veteran DJ Funkmaster Flex, on Thursday, November 20th. If you'll be in NYC on that date, and you haven't scooped up your tickets yet, we've got you covered.
Angel Haze Reveals "Dirty Gold" Album Cover [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Dec 20, 2013 at 01:41pm
Angel Haze's debut album Dirty Gold is set to drop at the top of the new year, and she took to Twitter this weekend to reveal the official cover art, which is simply an image of her face encrusted with gold and jewels.
For those unfamiliar, Big Baby Gandhi is 23-year-old emcee/producer out of Queens, New York City signed to Himanshu (of Das Racist)'s independent GREEDHEAD imprint. "BOOMERANG" is an early bonus cut from his "DEBUT" album, which drops on Friday, December 6th.
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"230 Views4 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)1,502 Views1 Comment
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney3,046 Views10 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music5,805 Views19 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"15,150 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,228 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,336 Views31 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour15,642 Views33 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1697 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance39,041 Views134 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"32,078 Views257 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance32,992 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm34,535 Views216 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,578 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 14,011 Views29 Comments