Drake Reportedly Featured On Future's "Sh!t" Remix Dropping Soon [Update: It's Official] Dec 14, 2013 at 07:45pm
Drake has been known to jump on random street tracks when he can, as evidenced by his appearances on Migos' "Versace," a still unreleased track with YG, and of course, Future's "Tony Montana".
Drake's official artwork for Nothing Was The Same caused quite a stir when it was revealed last week. The cover instantly spawned its share of memes, and had a lot of people talking about the meaning behind the striking images.
The songwriting process in rap can sometimes be hard to follow. With the use of sampling, and the genre's increasingly collaborative production methods, breaking down the construction of songs can become convoluted.
Drake both hosted and appeared as a musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, the first of 2014. Other than impersonating A-Rod, Jay Z and Lil Wayne, he performed "Hold On, We're Going Home" and "From Time" with Jhene Aiko.
Drake Reveals "Nothing Was The Same" Tracklist [Update: Jhene Aiko Feature Confirmed] Sep 10, 2013 at 12:37am
The release date for Drake's Nothing Was The Same is quickly approaching, and we've now been given the official tracklist for the project.
Part 1 of Drake's interview with Elliott Wilson at NYU, as part of his "CRWN" series. They discuss his new album "Nothing Was The Same" and his rivals and idols in the game. Stay tuned for Part 2. Peep Drake's CRWN Interview Ep.
Drake's Nothing Was The Same has met expectations, and debuted at number one on the Billboard charts this week. The album has sold 658,179 units, which is just slightly more than Drizzy's last project, Take Care, moved in its first week.
Drake's "Started From The Bottom" gets the Skeemix treatment, Jody Highroller included. The track, which dropped on Sunday, September 8th, 2013, is a fine addition to the growing body of work Skee has been developing since stepping foot in the game.
We've already learned a lot about the creation of Drake's Nothing Was The Same in the first few clips from his CRWN interview with Elliott Wilson, and the newest installment is no exception.
Shortly before the release of his new album "Nothing Was The Same", Drake connected with DJ Franzen and organized a private party in the Hardwood Suite at the Palms in Las Vegas. Peep Drake Feat.
Drake Covers Billboard Magazine, And His Father Will Be Featured On "Nothing Was The Same" Aug 29, 2013 at 07:31pm
Although Drake's relationship with his father has been turbulent in the past, the two seem to have resolved their differences, considering his old man will be appearing on his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same.
During the New Orleans stop of his "Would You Like A Tour?" tour, Drake previewed the upcoming visual for "Worst Behavior", which was shot by Director X in New Orleans and includes cameos from Drake's father Dennis Graham, Project Pat, Juicy J and more.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,953 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,895 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,720 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,580 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,039 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,704 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,114 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,844 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,241 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,882 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works475 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,417 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,504 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,124 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,028 Views0 Comments