Jerry Heller Sues Dr. Dre, Ice Cube & "Straight Outta Compton" For $110 Million Oct 30, 2015 at 06:28pm
Jerry Heller, the former manager of N.W.A., is suing all those involved in the group's recent biopic, Straight Outta Compton, for (at least) $110 million, reports TMZ. Heller, now 75, has just filed a lawsuit against Ice Cube, Dr.
“My nostalgia is one hundred percent Compton and zero percent snitch" - The Game ---------------------
N.W.A. and Janet Jackson are among the list of nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's class of 2016.
Although Universal recently denied Daz Dillinger's claim that there would be a "sequel" to "Straight Outta Compton," which would focus on Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound and Tupac, it looks like there could be some truth to it yet.
The effects of new N.W.A biopic "Straight Outta Compton" have been more widespread than anyone could have predicted, with other rappers planning their own origin story films, Dr.
Universal Denies Rumors Of Snoop Dogg & Tupac-centric Sequel To "Straight Outta Compton" Aug 22, 2015 at 09:51am
With the introduction of a few familiar faces in the film's final third, it seemed inevitable that Straight Outta Compton would spawn some sort of spin-off that followed the likes of Snoop Dogg and Tupac.
Dr. Dre's co-sign has affected the careers of rappers like Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Kendrick Lamar, so praise from the legendary producer is quite an honor. In a recent interview with Billboard, Dre, along with the surviving members of N.W.A.
Between "Straight Outta Compton," and Dr. Dre's accompanying soundtrack, N.W.A. has definitely been the hot topic of the last couple of days. We've heard a bit about the film from Dr. Dre recently, and now Ice Cube is reflecting on his former group.
"Straight Outta Compton" had a strong opening day, garnering $24.2 million in ticket sales in 2,754 North American theaters. Thursday night screenings raked in an estimated $4.96 million alone.
Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and DJ Yella made up one of the most important rap acts of all time, but if you've seen the new biopic, Straight Outta Compton, you know they all had very strong individual personalities.
Here goes yet another magazine cover, with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube featured prominently. However, unlike the recent Rolling Stone cover and the Hollywood Reporter issue, Billboard nabs the actual N.W.A line-up for their cover.
With the upcoming N.W.A. biopic coming out on Friday, we're testing your knowledge on the veteran gangsta rap crew. N.W.A. is responsible for basically creating a new division within rap music, gangsta rap, while also leading the movement on the West Coast.
Long in-the-works N.W.A. biopic "Straight Outta Compton" is finally scheduled to drop two weeks from Friday (on August 14th), but what about its almost equally-hyped soundtrack? Earlier this month, we got word from director F. Gary Gray that Dr.
With the anticipated film about N.W.A, "Straight Outta Compton," hitting theatres on August 14th, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the actors who play them grace the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
With the Straight Outta Compton film right around the corner, there's been a lot of talk about N.W.A. in recent months, and a few of the members even reunited on stage. Apparently, the studio behind the movie is looking to launch an official N.W.A.
Last night's BET Experience event was something special, as it served as the first time Ice Cube, MC Ren, and DJ Yella had performed together since 1989. While Dr Dre unfortunately didn't make it out, the three former N.W.A.
Most of the key roles in the upcoming N.W.A biopic, Straight Outta Compton, were filled last summer, but it now appears that the film will feature smaller appearances by other noteworthy rappers of the day.
The story of one of rap's most important crews, N.W.A, will be told on the big screen this summer. To celebrate the biopic, "Straight Outta Compton," the veteran rap group will reunite on stage for the first time in 26 years.
At this point, the N.W.A. biopic, "Straight Outta Compton", is pretty much under wraps. An extended trailer was just released this week, with actor Corey Hawkins playing the all-important role of Dr. Dre.
The long-awaited N.W.A. biopic, Straight Outta Compton finally began filming last week, but it's already suffered what could have been a tragedy on set, when crew members were caught within a drive-by shooting.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,603 Views99 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,003 Views10 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,191 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,371 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"8,772 Views47 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,335 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,542 Views74 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,608 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,557 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,771 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,321 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,719 Views30 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,868 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,371 Views79 Comments