Yo Gotti just unleashed a new record via Hot 97, and he's uploaded to his Soundcloud so we can all enjoy. The record starts off with a few quick words from Gotti himself, before getting into a freestyle over the old school cut "Boyz In The Hood."
Although Universal recently denied Daz Dillinger's claim that there would be a "sequel" to "Straight Outta Compton," which would focus on Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound and Tupac, it looks like there could be some truth to it yet.
The effects of new N.W.A biopic "Straight Outta Compton" have been more widespread than anyone could have predicted, with other rappers planning their own origin story films, Dr.
Universal Denies Rumors Of Snoop Dogg & Tupac-centric Sequel To "Straight Outta Compton" Aug 22, 2015 at 09:51am
With the introduction of a few familiar faces in the film's final third, it seemed inevitable that Straight Outta Compton would spawn some sort of spin-off that followed the likes of Snoop Dogg and Tupac.
Dr. Dre's co-sign has affected the careers of rappers like Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Kendrick Lamar, so praise from the legendary producer is quite an honor. In a recent interview with Billboard, Dre, along with the surviving members of N.W.A.
Between "Straight Outta Compton," and Dr. Dre's accompanying soundtrack, N.W.A. has definitely been the hot topic of the last couple of days. We've heard a bit about the film from Dr. Dre recently, and now Ice Cube is reflecting on his former group.
"Straight Outta Compton" had a strong opening day, garnering $24.2 million in ticket sales in 2,754 North American theaters. Thursday night screenings raked in an estimated $4.96 million alone.
Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and DJ Yella made up one of the most important rap acts of all time, but if you've seen the new biopic, Straight Outta Compton, you know they all had very strong individual personalities.
The much-hyped N.W.A biopic, "Straight Outta Compton," opened in theaters today, and to promote the film, members of the cast, along with Ice Cube and director F. Gary Gray, visited DJ Whoo Kid's show.
Here goes yet another magazine cover, with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube featured prominently. However, unlike the recent Rolling Stone cover and the Hollywood Reporter issue, Billboard nabs the actual N.W.A line-up for their cover.
With the upcoming N.W.A. biopic coming out on Friday, we're testing your knowledge on the veteran gangsta rap crew. N.W.A. is responsible for basically creating a new division within rap music, gangsta rap, while also leading the movement on the West Coast.
Long in-the-works N.W.A. biopic "Straight Outta Compton" is finally scheduled to drop two weeks from Friday (on August 14th), but what about its almost equally-hyped soundtrack? Earlier this month, we got word from director F. Gary Gray that Dr.
With the anticipated film about N.W.A, "Straight Outta Compton," hitting theatres on August 14th, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the actors who play them grace the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
With the Straight Outta Compton film right around the corner, there's been a lot of talk about N.W.A. in recent months, and a few of the members even reunited on stage. Apparently, the studio behind the movie is looking to launch an official N.W.A.
Last night's BET Experience event was something special, as it served as the first time Ice Cube, MC Ren, and DJ Yella had performed together since 1989. While Dr Dre unfortunately didn't make it out, the three former N.W.A.
Most of the key roles in the upcoming N.W.A biopic, Straight Outta Compton, were filled last summer, but it now appears that the film will feature smaller appearances by other noteworthy rappers of the day.
The story of one of rap's most important crews, N.W.A, will be told on the big screen this summer. To celebrate the biopic, "Straight Outta Compton," the veteran rap group will reunite on stage for the first time in 26 years.
TMZ used their usual waiting-outside-of-restaurant tactic to catch up with Jerry Heller the other night. In the short conversation with the former Eazy-E manager, Heller gives his stance on Suge Knight's recent legal troubles.
The N.W.A. biopic is finally in motion, with a release date set for August 14th. While we've already seen a teaser for the film, the theatrical trailer has now arrived, and it's looking like a pretty faithful tribute to the iconic group.
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments485 Views9 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now2 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill1,793 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million3,824 Views45 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy8,815 Views46 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance14,495 Views89 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine32,858 Views155 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,666 Views67 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,514 Views122 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,786 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,827 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,175 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,224 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,428 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,091 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,690 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,432 Views