Drake Covers Billboard Magazine, And His Father Will Be Featured On "Nothing Was The Same" Aug 29, 2013 at 07:31pm
Although Drake's relationship with his father has been turbulent in the past, the two seem to have resolved their differences, considering his old man will be appearing on his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same.
Nothing Was The Same is soon approaching, but we're still in the dark on many of the details of the project. NWTS's track titles and features have been kept pretty well under wraps, but in a new interview with Rolling Stone, Drake and 40 fill us in on the pro
Drake's official artwork for Nothing Was The Same caused quite a stir when it was revealed last week. The cover instantly spawned its share of memes, and had a lot of people talking about the meaning behind the striking images.
After the news broke earlier today that Drake's album, Nothing Was The Same, has been pushed back a week, Drizzy decided to treat fans tonight by releasing the official artwork to the upcoming project.
Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Set To Feature Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Hudson Mohawke Aug 16, 2013 at 01:03pm
The thirst for Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same is real. The album arrives on September 17th, and as of yet, we haven't heard many details about who or what to expect on it.
Kendrick Lamar is currently the talk of the rap world, with Big Sean's leak "Control (HOF)" making the rounds and reaching not only hip-hop lovers but even those fans on the outskirts of hip-hop (TMZ even posted about it...).
Drake Confirms Jhene Aiko Will Appear On "NWTS" [Update: Jhene Aiko Talks On Collabo, Drake Discredits Rumors] Aug 9, 2013 at 10:22am
Although Drake has remained tight-lipped about his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same, the rapper took to Twitter last night to confirm one artist that'll appear on the LP: rising singer Jhene Aiko.
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
Things are looking better for Drake with each new release, which 'Hold On We're Going Home' has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Drake has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.
There isn't much info with the pic, but it definitely offers up excitement for fans of Drake. A photo was posted on Instagram of Drizzy in the studio with hit-making producer Hit-Boy.
Drake Covers GQ, Talks On Chris Brown, "Nothing Was The Same," Haters & More Jun 17, 2013 at 03:03pm
Drake will appear yet again on the cover of GQ magazine, in their upcoming July 2013 issue.
Since Drake dropped his highly anticipated single, "Started From The Bottom," he's gotten both good and bad criticism of the single from fans, non-fans, and music bloggers alike. It's also got the world wondering when exactly we'll be getting the untitled a
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend0 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks1,232 Views10 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"961 Views4 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,694 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era3,140 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,730 Views26 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,700 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,473 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,024 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,761 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,263 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,437 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview68,024 Views85 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,357 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,432 Views165 Comments