Nothing Was The Same is soon approaching, but we're still in the dark on many of the details of the project. NWTS's track titles and features have been kept pretty well under wraps, but in a new interview with Rolling Stone, Drake and 40 fill us in on the pro
Drake's official artwork for Nothing Was The Same caused quite a stir when it was revealed last week. The cover instantly spawned its share of memes, and had a lot of people talking about the meaning behind the striking images.
After the news broke earlier today that Drake's album, Nothing Was The Same, has been pushed back a week, Drizzy decided to treat fans tonight by releasing the official artwork to the upcoming project.
Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Set To Feature Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Hudson Mohawke Aug 16, 2013 at 01:03pm
The thirst for Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same is real. The album arrives on September 17th, and as of yet, we haven't heard many details about who or what to expect on it.
Kendrick Lamar is currently the talk of the rap world, with Big Sean's leak "Control (HOF)" making the rounds and reaching not only hip-hop lovers but even those fans on the outskirts of hip-hop (TMZ even posted about it...).
Drake Confirms Jhene Aiko Will Appear On "NWTS" [Update: Jhene Aiko Talks On Collabo, Drake Discredits Rumors] Aug 9, 2013 at 10:22am
Although Drake has remained tight-lipped about his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same, the rapper took to Twitter last night to confirm one artist that'll appear on the LP: rising singer Jhene Aiko.
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
Things are looking better for Drake with each new release, which 'Hold On We're Going Home' has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Drake has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.
There isn't much info with the pic, but it definitely offers up excitement for fans of Drake. A photo was posted on Instagram of Drizzy in the studio with hit-making producer Hit-Boy.
Drake Covers GQ, Talks On Chris Brown, "Nothing Was The Same," Haters & More Jun 17, 2013 at 03:03pm
Drake will appear yet again on the cover of GQ magazine, in their upcoming July 2013 issue.
Since Drake dropped his highly anticipated single, "Started From The Bottom," he's gotten both good and bad criticism of the single from fans, non-fans, and music bloggers alike. It's also got the world wondering when exactly we'll be getting the untitled a
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,079 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment17,925 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician8,678 Views77 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,154 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,549 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,528 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,384 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University14,766 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,261 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up46,122 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,698 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,471 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2013,950 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers591 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,050 Views36 Comments