Nothing Was The Same is soon approaching, but we're still in the dark on many of the details of the project. NWTS's track titles and features have been kept pretty well under wraps, but in a new interview with Rolling Stone, Drake and 40 fill us in on the pro
Drake's official artwork for Nothing Was The Same caused quite a stir when it was revealed last week. The cover instantly spawned its share of memes, and had a lot of people talking about the meaning behind the striking images.
After the news broke earlier today that Drake's album, Nothing Was The Same, has been pushed back a week, Drizzy decided to treat fans tonight by releasing the official artwork to the upcoming project.
Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Set To Feature Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Hudson Mohawke Aug 16, 2013 at 01:03pm
The thirst for Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same is real. The album arrives on September 17th, and as of yet, we haven't heard many details about who or what to expect on it.
Kendrick Lamar is currently the talk of the rap world, with Big Sean's leak "Control (HOF)" making the rounds and reaching not only hip-hop lovers but even those fans on the outskirts of hip-hop (TMZ even posted about it...).
Drake Confirms Jhene Aiko Will Appear On "NWTS" [Update: Jhene Aiko Talks On Collabo, Drake Discredits Rumors] Aug 9, 2013 at 10:22am
Although Drake has remained tight-lipped about his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same, the rapper took to Twitter last night to confirm one artist that'll appear on the LP: rising singer Jhene Aiko.
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
Things are looking better for Drake with each new release, which 'Hold On We're Going Home' has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Drake has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.
There isn't much info with the pic, but it definitely offers up excitement for fans of Drake. A photo was posted on Instagram of Drizzy in the studio with hit-making producer Hit-Boy.
Drake Covers GQ, Talks On Chris Brown, "Nothing Was The Same," Haters & More Jun 17, 2013 at 03:03pm
Drake will appear yet again on the cover of GQ magazine, in their upcoming July 2013 issue.
Since Drake dropped his highly anticipated single, "Started From The Bottom," he's gotten both good and bad criticism of the single from fans, non-fans, and music bloggers alike. It's also got the world wondering when exactly we'll be getting the untitled a
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music3,184 Views15 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"13,561 Views45 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast10,196 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon12,012 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour14,276 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1613 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance35,515 Views124 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,272 Views253 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance30,060 Views45 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm32,258 Views207 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,482 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,535 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,153 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,718 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,638 Views95 Comments