Nothing Was The Same is soon approaching, but we're still in the dark on many of the details of the project. NWTS's track titles and features have been kept pretty well under wraps, but in a new interview with Rolling Stone, Drake and 40 fill us in on the pro
Drake's official artwork for Nothing Was The Same caused quite a stir when it was revealed last week. The cover instantly spawned its share of memes, and had a lot of people talking about the meaning behind the striking images.
After the news broke earlier today that Drake's album, Nothing Was The Same, has been pushed back a week, Drizzy decided to treat fans tonight by releasing the official artwork to the upcoming project.
Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Set To Feature Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Hudson Mohawke Aug 16, 2013 at 01:03pm
The thirst for Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same is real. The album arrives on September 17th, and as of yet, we haven't heard many details about who or what to expect on it.
Kendrick Lamar is currently the talk of the rap world, with Big Sean's leak "Control (HOF)" making the rounds and reaching not only hip-hop lovers but even those fans on the outskirts of hip-hop (TMZ even posted about it...).
Drake Confirms Jhene Aiko Will Appear On "NWTS" [Update: Jhene Aiko Talks On Collabo, Drake Discredits Rumors] Aug 9, 2013 at 10:22am
Although Drake has remained tight-lipped about his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same, the rapper took to Twitter last night to confirm one artist that'll appear on the LP: rising singer Jhene Aiko.
Drake Covers XXL Magazine, Talks "Nothing Was The Same," His Image, Amanda Bynes Aug 7, 2013 at 11:15am
More Drake for your Wednesday morning. Drizzy nabbed the upcoming XXL magazine cover, for their 16th anniversary and their 150th issue. This is his first solo cover of the magazine.
Things are looking better for Drake with each new release, which 'Hold On We're Going Home' has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Drake has been developing over the years. We're looking forward to hearing what's next.
There isn't much info with the pic, but it definitely offers up excitement for fans of Drake. A photo was posted on Instagram of Drizzy in the studio with hit-making producer Hit-Boy.
Drake Covers GQ, Talks On Chris Brown, "Nothing Was The Same," Haters & More Jun 17, 2013 at 03:03pm
Drake will appear yet again on the cover of GQ magazine, in their upcoming July 2013 issue.
Since Drake dropped his highly anticipated single, "Started From The Bottom," he's gotten both good and bad criticism of the single from fans, non-fans, and music bloggers alike. It's also got the world wondering when exactly we'll be getting the untitled a
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 242,637 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers13,449 Views99 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,343 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms3,856 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow18,080 Views54 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,224 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds22,049 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support13,899 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,524 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,419 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed38,767 Views109 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,527 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,143 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,794 Views56 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece42,079 Views52 Comments