Marvel has been repeatedly endearing itself to hip hop fans the last few months with their impossibly cool remixes of well-known hip hop album art as comic book covers.
Not a lot of people can captivate their listeners in the realm of R&B anymore. Do you remember when Mary J. Blige soulfully wowed us on Jay Z’s “Can’t Knock The Hustle”?
The last we heard a solo cut from Drizzy was back in June when he went from 0 to 100 real quick over an iconic instrumental from Boi-1da, 40, and Nineteen85.
For some reason, BET decided to unveil the winners of 2014's Hip-Hop Awards before the show airs later tonight. DJ Mustard came away with a whopping three of the 18 awards, with Kendrick Lamar, Drake and YG/Jeezy/Rich Homie Quan all snagging two each.
Wu-Tang Clan Explain What Happened To Their Remix Of Drake's "Wu-Tang Forever" Oct 6, 2014 at 06:55pm
Last September, right around the time when Drake's acclaimed album Nothing Was The Same was dropping, Wu-Tang Clan's U-God announced that he and his crew had recorded a remix of Drizzy's track "Wu-Tang Forever." A year has passed, and we still have no sign
"I'm chillin' at the studio / These bitches wanna fuck on the banana boat / I'm on the outskirts chasin' out the green / Smokin' orange green, feelin' like a cantaloupe." -Young Thug
The intro to Drake's "Pound Cake"-- the closing track from Nothing Was The Same --featured a very prominent sample from a 1982 Jazz song, "Jimmy Smith Rap", performed by Jimmy Smith. The clip used in the song is not actually musical, but simply a spoken word
Drake hosted and performed on the first Saturday Night Live episode of 2014 tonight, impersonating Lil Wayne, Jay Z and A-Rod and performing "Started From The Bottom" and "Trophies". How'd he do?
Drake both hosted and appeared as a musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, the first of 2014. Other than impersonating A-Rod, Jay Z and Lil Wayne, he performed "Hold On, We're Going Home" and "From Time" with Jhene Aiko.
Drake is the poster boy for VIBE's year-end Race Issue, his slightly menacing portrait framed by such tag lines as "Are You A Racist?", "Kevin Hart Has White Power", "Taming Rev. Al Sharpton" and "Ku Klux Klan In 2014".
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Bump WORSE (Worst Behavior Remix) , the latest cut from Busdriver. It dropped on Monday, November 25th, 2013. Busdriver's horizons are broadening with each new release, and WORSE (Worst Behavior Remix) is no exception.
During the New Orleans stop of his "Would You Like A Tour?" tour, Drake previewed the upcoming visual for "Worst Behavior", which was shot by Director X in New Orleans and includes cameos from Drake's father Dennis Graham, Project Pat, Juicy J and more.
// In just over a month, Drake's album, Nothing Was The Same has achieved Platinum status. Drizzy's 3rd retail effort moved 38,274 copies this week, which has pushed it over the 1 million mark.
Drake Explains Why "Trophies" Didn't Make "NWTS," Says He'll Be Releasing It In Full Oct 30, 2013 at 10:17am
This past week Drake debuted the Hit-Boy produced record "Trophies" which didn't make his album Nothing Was The Same while he was at the Barclays Center in New York.
Drake recently sat down with Canadian broadcaster Jian Ghomeshi of CBC Radio for an hour-long discussion, touching on his background, musical identity, legacy, the songwriting process behind his new album Nothing Was The Same and much more.
OVO Oliver previews a snippet of "Heat Of The Moment", a track cut from "Nothing Was The Same".Check out OVO Oliver Previews Drake's "Heat Of The Moment" (NWTS B-Side), the latest video from Drake, released on Thursday, October 17th, 2013.
Drake sits down with a fellow Canadian, Jian Ghomeshi, for an hour-long interview, where they discuss the new album "Nothing Was The Same," Drizzy's home of Toronto, what he wants to achieve with his music and what kind of legacy he's hoping to leave behind.B
Shortly before the release of his new album "Nothing Was The Same", Drake connected with DJ Franzen and organized a private party in the Hardwood Suite at the Palms in Las Vegas. Peep Drake Feat.
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits6,330 Views45 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks1,353 Views7 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?6,029 Views65 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In14,688 Views77 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"6,310 Views64 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop5,118 Views19 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk18,925 Views98 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits14,325 Views40 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da7,416 Views9 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way19,070 Views96 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio42,087 Views175 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"24,778 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio44,662 Views45 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo26,473 Views60 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia2,121 Views12 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,020 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,190 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,153 Views
- Robb Bank$ "Pressure" Video1,681 Views