Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
Common's new album Nobody's Smiling was a joint effort with producer No I.D., but it seems their relationship has gone even further than that, and in the process, G.O.O.D. Music was sidetracked.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
The promo tour for Common's critically-acclaimed new album Nobody's Smiling continued on Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live when the rapper took the stage to perform his new single "Blak Majik" with guest vocals from Jhene Aiko.
Common's new album, Nobody's Smiling, officially hits shelves and iTunes today, and with that Com has been on an interview run. Following up from yesterday's interview with Ebro, the Chi-town rapper hits up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49pm
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
Common has been working on a new album, Nobody's Smiling, entirely with producer No I.D. At the end of last week he dropped a new leak with Vince Staples, "Kingdom." Now he's followed it up with a release date, plus news of a new deal for the Chicago native.
Common teased us about this collaboration with rising rapper from Long Beach, California, Vince Staples, the other day with the release of a video trailer. Today Com returns with the full record, which is the third release thus far off the G.O.O.D.
Well, we didn't really see this one coming, but it's all the more dope because of it! Common is working on his new album which is centered about the violence in Chicago, titled Nobody's Smiling, and he's already dropped one leak off it, "War."
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces1,652 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample3,650 Views15 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show7,617 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."8,846 Views23 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record19,959 Views115 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz14,340 Views121 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,537 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."23,504 Views26 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,362 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"9,411 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,814 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,891 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,739 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,993 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,401 Views10 Comments
You may also like...