Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
Common's new album Nobody's Smiling was a joint effort with producer No I.D., but it seems their relationship has gone even further than that, and in the process, G.O.O.D. Music was sidetracked.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
The promo tour for Common's critically-acclaimed new album Nobody's Smiling continued on Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live when the rapper took the stage to perform his new single "Blak Majik" with guest vocals from Jhene Aiko.
Common's new album, Nobody's Smiling, officially hits shelves and iTunes today, and with that Com has been on an interview run. Following up from yesterday's interview with Ebro, the Chi-town rapper hits up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49pm
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
Common has been working on a new album, Nobody's Smiling, entirely with producer No I.D. At the end of last week he dropped a new leak with Vince Staples, "Kingdom." Now he's followed it up with a release date, plus news of a new deal for the Chicago native.
Common teased us about this collaboration with rising rapper from Long Beach, California, Vince Staples, the other day with the release of a video trailer. Today Com returns with the full record, which is the third release thus far off the G.O.O.D.
Well, we didn't really see this one coming, but it's all the more dope because of it! Common is working on his new album which is centered about the violence in Chicago, titled Nobody's Smiling, and he's already dropped one leak off it, "War."
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"777 Views14 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP2,224 Views6 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"7,599 Views45 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,746 Views20 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland16,161 Views19 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties12,103 Views37 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne31,521 Views168 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,433 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour5,975 Views10 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"7,650 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World19,326 Views26 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case12,004 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,438 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.128,576 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"37,960 Views62 Comments
You may also like...