Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
Common's new album Nobody's Smiling was a joint effort with producer No I.D., but it seems their relationship has gone even further than that, and in the process, G.O.O.D. Music was sidetracked.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
The promo tour for Common's critically-acclaimed new album Nobody's Smiling continued on Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live when the rapper took the stage to perform his new single "Blak Majik" with guest vocals from Jhene Aiko.
Common's new album, Nobody's Smiling, officially hits shelves and iTunes today, and with that Com has been on an interview run. Following up from yesterday's interview with Ebro, the Chi-town rapper hits up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.
Common Reveals "Nobody Smiling" Tracklist [Update: Stream The Entire Album] Jul 20, 2014 at 06:31 PM
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49 PM
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
Common has been working on a new album, Nobody's Smiling, entirely with producer No I.D. At the end of last week he dropped a new leak with Vince Staples, "Kingdom." Now he's followed it up with a release date, plus news of a new deal for the Chicago native.
Common teased us about this collaboration with rising rapper from Long Beach, California, Vince Staples, the other day with the release of a video trailer. Today Com returns with the full record, which is the third release thus far off the G.O.O.D.
Well, we didn't really see this one coming, but it's all the more dope because of it! Common is working on his new album which is centered about the violence in Chicago, titled Nobody's Smiling, and he's already dropped one leak off it, "War."
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks2,539 Views16 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks2,479 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh!t, I Don't Go Outside"9,428 Views30 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown20,098 Views36 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts16,557 Views35 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son9,949 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.15,205 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"24,436 Views112 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,563 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 886 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,035 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,690 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,182 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,491 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,909 Views89 Comments
You may also like...