Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
Common's new album Nobody's Smiling was a joint effort with producer No I.D., but it seems their relationship has gone even further than that, and in the process, G.O.O.D. Music was sidetracked.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
The promo tour for Common's critically-acclaimed new album Nobody's Smiling continued on Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live when the rapper took the stage to perform his new single "Blak Majik" with guest vocals from Jhene Aiko.
Common's new album, Nobody's Smiling, officially hits shelves and iTunes today, and with that Com has been on an interview run. Following up from yesterday's interview with Ebro, the Chi-town rapper hits up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49pm
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
Common has been working on a new album, Nobody's Smiling, entirely with producer No I.D. At the end of last week he dropped a new leak with Vince Staples, "Kingdom." Now he's followed it up with a release date, plus news of a new deal for the Chicago native.
Common teased us about this collaboration with rising rapper from Long Beach, California, Vince Staples, the other day with the release of a video trailer. Today Com returns with the full record, which is the third release thus far off the G.O.O.D.
Well, we didn't really see this one coming, but it's all the more dope because of it! Common is working on his new album which is centered about the violence in Chicago, titled Nobody's Smiling, and he's already dropped one leak off it, "War."
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account7,845 Views34 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville25,972 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,126 Views18 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)3,751 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"22,828 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,482 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,105 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,218 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest19,798 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,176 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,148 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"30,787 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,211 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date60,633 Views215 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,684 Views3 Comments