Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
Common's new album Nobody's Smiling was a joint effort with producer No I.D., but it seems their relationship has gone even further than that, and in the process, G.O.O.D. Music was sidetracked.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
The promo tour for Common's critically-acclaimed new album Nobody's Smiling continued on Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live when the rapper took the stage to perform his new single "Blak Majik" with guest vocals from Jhene Aiko.
Common's new album, Nobody's Smiling, officially hits shelves and iTunes today, and with that Com has been on an interview run. Following up from yesterday's interview with Ebro, the Chi-town rapper hits up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49pm
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
Common has been working on a new album, Nobody's Smiling, entirely with producer No I.D. At the end of last week he dropped a new leak with Vince Staples, "Kingdom." Now he's followed it up with a release date, plus news of a new deal for the Chicago native.
Common teased us about this collaboration with rising rapper from Long Beach, California, Vince Staples, the other day with the release of a video trailer. Today Com returns with the full record, which is the third release thus far off the G.O.O.D.
Well, we didn't really see this one coming, but it's all the more dope because of it! Common is working on his new album which is centered about the violence in Chicago, titled Nobody's Smiling, and he's already dropped one leak off it, "War."
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj4,491 Views37 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal54,748 Views380 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"55,266 Views135 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"40,068 Views68 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,537 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,285 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"32,484 Views144 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,639 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,533 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram27,636 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,893 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,232 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,020 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,435 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,469 Views47 Comments
You may also like...