Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
Common's new album Nobody's Smiling was a joint effort with producer No I.D., but it seems their relationship has gone even further than that, and in the process, G.O.O.D. Music was sidetracked.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
The promo tour for Common's critically-acclaimed new album Nobody's Smiling continued on Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live when the rapper took the stage to perform his new single "Blak Majik" with guest vocals from Jhene Aiko.
Common's new album, Nobody's Smiling, officially hits shelves and iTunes today, and with that Com has been on an interview run. Following up from yesterday's interview with Ebro, the Chi-town rapper hits up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49pm
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
Common has been working on a new album, Nobody's Smiling, entirely with producer No I.D. At the end of last week he dropped a new leak with Vince Staples, "Kingdom." Now he's followed it up with a release date, plus news of a new deal for the Chicago native.
Common teased us about this collaboration with rising rapper from Long Beach, California, Vince Staples, the other day with the release of a video trailer. Today Com returns with the full record, which is the third release thus far off the G.O.O.D.
Well, we didn't really see this one coming, but it's all the more dope because of it! Common is working on his new album which is centered about the violence in Chicago, titled Nobody's Smiling, and he's already dropped one leak off it, "War."
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt896 Views12 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"7,801 Views133 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,523 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,318 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,047 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,162 Views54 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,470 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together16,656 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,616 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,458 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,718 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,695 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,928 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,438 Views51 Comments