Here goes the first week sales for Common's tenth studio album, Nobody's Smiling, which also marked his departure from G.O.O.D. Music as he joined No I.D.'s Def Jam imprint. The album was also entirely produced by No I.D.
Common's new album Nobody's Smiling was a joint effort with producer No I.D., but it seems their relationship has gone even further than that, and in the process, G.O.O.D. Music was sidetracked.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
The promo tour for Common's critically-acclaimed new album Nobody's Smiling continued on Wednesday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live when the rapper took the stage to perform his new single "Blak Majik" with guest vocals from Jhene Aiko.
Common's new album, Nobody's Smiling, officially hits shelves and iTunes today, and with that Com has been on an interview run. Following up from yesterday's interview with Ebro, the Chi-town rapper hits up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.
Common is getting ready to release his long-awaited follow-up to The Dreamer/The Believer later this summer, and while we've already been given the artwork and release date for the project, today Com shares the full tracklist.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49pm
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
Common has been working on a new album, Nobody's Smiling, entirely with producer No I.D. At the end of last week he dropped a new leak with Vince Staples, "Kingdom." Now he's followed it up with a release date, plus news of a new deal for the Chicago native.
Common teased us about this collaboration with rising rapper from Long Beach, California, Vince Staples, the other day with the release of a video trailer. Today Com returns with the full record, which is the third release thus far off the G.O.O.D.
Well, we didn't really see this one coming, but it's all the more dope because of it! Common is working on his new album which is centered about the violence in Chicago, titled Nobody's Smiling, and he's already dropped one leak off it, "War."
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single1 View0 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?664 Views7 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season1,022 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame971 Views15 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views7,891 Views75 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop9,369 Views60 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,169 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed21,591 Views94 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,200 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"20,347 Views192 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,266 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife16,907 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,338 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments20,239 Views100 Comments
You may also like...
- Brockhampton "Dirt" Video248 Views