Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
There’s no denying that Rae Sremmurd have themselves a hit with their track “No Flex Zone”. With the buzz still growing, Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy decided to stop by BET’s 106 & Park and bless the stage for an impromptu performance of their smash hit.
When your debut single merits remixes from Busta Rhymes, Slim Thug and Kid Ink, you must be doing something right. That's the case for Rae Sremmurd, a young duo originally from Mississippi whose "No Flex Zone" is currently doing big things.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"14,245 Views58 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,384 Views10 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,278 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,309 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,483 Views22 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy27,057 Views108 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,881 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,334 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,485 Views125 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,198 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,638 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,198 Views25 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,321 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,729 Views24 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide25,306 Views59 Comments