We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
When he's not handing out Reeboks in Compton, Chris Brown is busy giving his Lamborghini a sneaker inspired paint job.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
You might have seen our article recapping Kendrick Lamar's choice to stay true to his verse on Big Sean's Control verse. And I ain't rockin no more designer shitWhite T's and Nike Cortez, this is red Corvettes anonymousHowever, before vowing to keep it as un-
Last year, 150,000 pairs of counterfeit sneakers- valued at $1 million- were seized from a warehouse in Olivares Compound in Parenque City, Philippines.
February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
Worn by James in Game 1 of the 2013 Finals, the LEBRON X PS ELITE has a red upper skin with a gloss geometric palm-leaf graphic inspired by Miami’s signature Art Deco architecture and native plant life.
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud682 Views6 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,993 Views29 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,267 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,110 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,156 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,455 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"22,858 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,312 Views28 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,121 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged24,787 Views37 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,562 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,399 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes12,096 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,091 Views0 Comments