We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
When he's not handing out Reeboks in Compton, Chris Brown is busy giving his Lamborghini a sneaker inspired paint job.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
You might have seen our article recapping Kendrick Lamar's choice to stay true to his verse on Big Sean's Control verse. And I ain't rockin no more designer shitWhite T's and Nike Cortez, this is red Corvettes anonymousHowever, before vowing to keep it as un-
Last year, 150,000 pairs of counterfeit sneakers- valued at $1 million- were seized from a warehouse in Olivares Compound in Parenque City, Philippines.
February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
Worn by James in Game 1 of the 2013 Finals, the LEBRON X PS ELITE has a red upper skin with a gloss geometric palm-leaf graphic inspired by Miami’s signature Art Deco architecture and native plant life.
The Nike Air Yeezy II "Red October" is the most polarizing sneaker in recent memory, spurring all types of "Red October" this and "Red October" that.
According to @BaltSneakerShow, there's more to look forward to in 2015 besides the remastered 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8, Aqua 8, and Laney XIV Low.This year has already featured a few new-look foamposites including the 'Obsidian' and 'All Star' colorways, but Nike
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks132 Views0 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years4,443 Views30 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project863 Views10 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 261,608 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract2,464 Views11 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?12,770 Views49 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West8,347 Views55 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp3,945 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace9,588 Views40 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz3,613 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,186 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL5,790 Views33 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged16,702 Views75 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,166 Views55 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,978 Views9 Comments
You may also like...