The Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" is scheduled to launch on Saturday, November 16th.
Cam'ron took to instagram to display some of his sneaker collection. His stash goes from floor, which is marble of course, to ceiling. You can see a ton of Reebok boxes, which isn't surprising considering his recent work with Reebok.
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
To continue the celebration of their 10th year working with the Doernbecher Children's Hospital, Nike will be holding a special charity auction for a limited edition package including a pair of very special Nike Dunks. The Nike x Doernbecher Freestyle 10th An
One of the most notable custom artists in the sneaker community, has been at it again and this time he gave the 'Solar Red' Air Yeezy 2 a custom treatment. Most sneakerheads would not even think of altering shoes as expensive as a pair of Yeezy's,
You might have seen our article recapping Kendrick Lamar's choice to stay true to his verse on Big Sean's Control verse. And I ain't rockin no more designer shitWhite T's and Nike Cortez, this is red Corvettes anonymousHowever, before vowing to keep it as un-
When he's not handing out Reeboks in Compton, Chris Brown is busy giving his Lamborghini a sneaker inspired paint job.
Recently we saw Derrick Rose in Eastern Europe, Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin, and Chris Paul in China, and now we get a look at LeBron James’ promotional tour in the Philippines. This was part of Nike’s #WitnessHistory tour and stopped in Manila at the
We've compiled a gallery of the hottest chicks in the flyest kicks, featuring a couple of our favorite HNHH Hotties! Check out sexy vixens such as Tanyka Renee, Bernice Burgos, Sasha Del Valle, and more rocking some of the freshest sneakers out!
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Worn by James in Game 1 of the 2013 Finals, the LEBRON X PS ELITE has a red upper skin with a gloss geometric palm-leaf graphic inspired by Miami’s signature Art Deco architecture and native plant life.
Three new Roshe Run Mids have begun to hit retailers. The Mortar Blue, Armory Navy, and Atomic Red colorways will retail for $80 and are available at retailers like Oneness now.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram13,813 Views138 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,833 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG36,065 Views96 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,148 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,550 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,226 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,202 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,834 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,292 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,612 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,391 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,963 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,909 Views9 Comments