The Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" draws inspiration from the idea of tempered steel, which, when heated changes colors. The sneaker is constructed of an upper that changes from a gamma blue to a light armory blue.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"1,503 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest13,938 Views22 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days7,001 Views42 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest14,834 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,277 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,024 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,559 Views79 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,906 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date54,719 Views206 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,427 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,480 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,209 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,823 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed12,188 Views46 Comments
You may also like...