For Forever 21’s latest commercial, the clothing brand decides to recruit one hip-hop’s leading ladies in Iggy Azalea to answer some personal questions with boyfriend, Nick “Swaggy P” Young.
Iggy Azalea is finally preparing to release her delayed debut album The New Classic on April 14th. As we lead up to the album's release, Miss. Iggy has hit up the Breakfast Club on Power 105 in NYC for an interview about all things related to her life.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark4,984 Views23 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"9,799 Views41 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece24,756 Views42 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,302 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak43,058 Views107 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,090 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women73,126 Views117 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay17,991 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,867 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,739 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,270 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,696 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,418 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,168 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,212 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video898 Views