Sports and hip hop often go hand in hand. Rappers not only love to make sports analogies and references as frequently as possible, but they always show allegiance to their team/sport of choice often representing the city they are from.
After selling his stake of ownership in the Brooklyn Nets just last week, Jay-Z is already working on his next move in the sports industry. Its being reported that Hov and his Roc Nation Sports agency are interested in signing NHL prospect, Seth Jones.
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy4,441 Views30 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance9,631 Views65 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine26,655 Views137 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On11,928 Views59 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title11,395 Views112 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit15,990 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,260 Views58 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,813 Views149 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,844 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,226 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped76,534 Views216 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,554 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"25,755 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments31,173 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom289 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,110 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,013 Views