Sports and hip hop often go hand in hand. Rappers not only love to make sports analogies and references as frequently as possible, but they always show allegiance to their team/sport of choice often representing the city they are from.
After selling his stake of ownership in the Brooklyn Nets just last week, Jay-Z is already working on his next move in the sports industry. Its being reported that Hov and his Roc Nation Sports agency are interested in signing NHL prospect, Seth Jones.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,749 Views29 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample6,666 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,527 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."13,316 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record28,139 Views126 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,811 Views131 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,612 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."30,780 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,164 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,961 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,430 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,245 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award14,041 Views110 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,436 Views35 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,522 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video123 Views