When Rittz came up to HNHH's NYC office for an interview last month, he spoke about how crazy it was to work with Twista on his new album (Nxt To Nothing) after looking up to him for years. Today, their collabo, "Bounce," has gotten the video treatment.
It's no secret that hip-hop at large is lacking in original content. If the music isn't about money, it's about sex; if it's not about sex, it's about who's the hardest (no pun intended); if not who's hardest, it's about hip-hop itself.
Rittz's newly-released album Next To Nothing was a long time coming. The Atlanta native has been hustling in the rap game for years, and finally nabbed a deal with Strange Music for an impressive commercial debut.
Earlier today, Atlanta native Rittz shared audio of a new track with the baldfaced title, "White Rapper." Now the autobiographical joint has a video just hours later, which alternates between showing Rittz writing and rapping in front of an oddly-shaped screen
Rittz's Strange Music debut, Next To Nothing, drops on September 9th, and today the ATL spitter has shared another leak from it. "Profit" features the other best-known white Southern rapper, Yelawolf, as well as Shawty Fatt.
Strange Music is definitely in the building. Talking exclusively to HotNewHipHop, Slumerican's Rittz touches on his upcoming album Next To Nothing, touring, working with YelaWolf, doing laundry on tour and a whole lot more.
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"0 Views0 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour57 Views1 Comment
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?4,616 Views28 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors2,407 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,125 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account20,815 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,847 Views34 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,866 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,762 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah16,758 Views52 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,314 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana47,566 Views153 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,413 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo60,825 Views127 Comments
You may also like...