The rap industry moves quick, and September was no exception. We saw the hip hop culture bleed into New York's Fashion Week, most notably when Kanye West debuted some new music at his Yeezy Season 2 show.
Danny Brown and A-Trak are preparing to embark on a brief, 5-date U.S. tour. This spells trouble. Check out Danny Brown & A-Trak Announce DOUBLE TROUBLE Tour, the latest visual from Danny Brown, released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"335 Views7 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support7,100 Views87 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists20,230 Views153 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company18,333 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"13,489 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac9,944 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work27,470 Views90 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,215 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,739 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,800 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,362 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,779 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,708 Views146 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,303 Views76 Comments