New York City is the birthplace of hip hop. Well, the Bronx is, to be even more specific. Since its inception in the 1970s, hip hop has spread all over the world to become a dominating genre of music.
After responding to a Ghostface Killah comparison by saying "he's not rapping like this no more,” Action Bronson ate his words yesterday following a much-discussed video response from Tony Starks himself.
Earlier today we got to hear Your Old Droog's new EP, The Nicest, and if you were digging that, you now have a chance to win tickets to see the New York MC perform live.
New York-based rapper and performance artist Mykki Blanco shared some troubling news with fans this weekend, revealing not only that he is living with HIV, but that he has been HIV-positive for a number of years."Ive been HIV Positive since 2011, my entir
Outside of Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj, you'd be hard pressed to find a couple who are more talented on the mic than Remy Ma and Papoose. The veteran husband-wife team haven't appeared on a track together since Remy got out of jail last summer, until today.
Boosie Badazz' long overdue debut in New York was not the triumph it should've been, but he did everything he could to make it work anyway.
It's been a while since we've heard from Vado (though some would claim that he showed up in Young Thug's Instagram a few weeks ago), but today, he finally blesses us with new music. "Check N Cash" has him pairing up with recent up-and-comer Manolo Rose.
It's one thing to remix or freestyle over a classic track, it's another to do so with a member of the original group on board.
A few weeks back, loyal New Yorker Dave East gave tribute to some of his city's most respected veterans, The L.O.X., with a multi-part freestyle called "Living Off Xperience," and today, he's back to pay homage to another great Northeast combo.
The last two days have seen protests in Baltimore following the funeral of Freddie Gray, a young black man who died while in the custody of police officers earlier in the month.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
As a kid, you may remember finding a cheap toy at the bottom of your cereal box. At the time, you were thrilled to pull a plastic car out of your Cheerios, but as an adult, the standards for excitement are a little higher.
Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly inspired a strong response from fans, and the overwhelming excitement about the album was on full display at the rapper's signings in new York and L.A. this week.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"679 Views3 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour500 Views1 Comment
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"836 Views1 Comment
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up8,399 Views57 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors5,460 Views19 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video4,924 Views15 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun1,477 Views17 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend6,430 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label18,192 Views68 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine6,900 Views40 Comments
- Chris Brown Gets Another Huge Tattoo On The Back Of His Head38,969 Views137 Comments
- Fetty Wap Shares Artwork For His Self-Titled Debut Album23,967 Views107 Comments
- Prodigy Announces New Album "The Hegelian Dialectic"2,997 Views19 Comments
- A Church In Toronto Put Up A Drake-Inspired Billboard15,196 Views91 Comments