Outside of Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj, you'd be hard pressed to find a couple who are more talented on the mic than Remy Ma and Papoose. The veteran husband-wife team haven't appeared on a track together since Remy got out of jail last summer, until today.
Boosie Badazz' long overdue debut in New York was not the triumph it should've been, but he did everything he could to make it work anyway.
It's been a while since we've heard from Vado (though some would claim that he showed up in Young Thug's Instagram a few weeks ago), but today, he finally blesses us with new music. "Check N Cash" has him pairing up with recent up-and-comer Manolo Rose.
It's one thing to remix or freestyle over a classic track, it's another to do so with a member of the original group on board.
A few weeks back, loyal New Yorker Dave East gave tribute to some of his city's most respected veterans, The L.O.X., with a multi-part freestyle called "Living Off Xperience," and today, he's back to pay homage to another great Northeast combo.
The last two days have seen protests in Baltimore following the funeral of Freddie Gray, a young black man who died while in the custody of police officers earlier in the month.
The first time I ever heard Fab was when I was 12. I heard “Can’t Deny It” and realized that he was beyond nice. You see, Fabolous is a gladiator. You can throw him in the octagon and he’ll walk out unscathed.
What are your plans for 4/20? If you haven't figured that out yet, you should probably try and win a pair of free tickets to Kid Ink's Irving Plaza show on every weed smoker's favorite holiday.
As a kid, you may remember finding a cheap toy at the bottom of your cereal box. At the time, you were thrilled to pull a plastic car out of your Cheerios, but as an adult, the standards for excitement are a little higher.
Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly inspired a strong response from fans, and the overwhelming excitement about the album was on full display at the rapper's signings in new York and L.A. this week.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Lil Durk is currently prepping his anticipated debut album, Remember My Name, as well as the third instalment in his Signed To The Streets mixtape series.
Cannibal Ox released their debut album, The Cold Vein, in 2001, which quickly gained critical praise, and later became one of the most celebrated rap albums of the decade.
Welp, Hot 97 just lost another one of their veteran radio personalities to a competing hip-hop/r'n'b station in New York.
J. Cole showed support following the death of Ferguson resident Mike Brown at the hands of police officer Darren Wilson. Now he's doing the same in light of the grand jury decision to not indict a NY police officer who choked Eric Garner to death.
If you're live in New York, you probably avoid Times Square at all costs, but tonight may be an exception. The World AIDS Day concert is taking place, and a few big names are showing up to raise awareness -- including none other than Kanye West.
In 1981, three Queens, New Yorkers got together to unknowingly change the course of music history. RUN-DMC is inarguably one of the greatest music groups of all time, and most definitely in the upper echelon of contributors to the hip-hop culture.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism6,992 Views34 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same25,163 Views66 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,142 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song14,971 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,417 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour15,625 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter9,926 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,041 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,782 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,730 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,586 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,031 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,355 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,728 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,721 Views121 Comments
You may also like...